Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Parky

Memorial Hospital

Was there Sunday.... a mole on my neck started to bleed and itch...So got it cut out , not much scarring had dressing off today ... Sent for a biopsy 😝

9 minutes ago, Parky said:

Was there Sunday.... a mole on my neck started to bleed and itch...So got it cut out , not much scarring had dressing off today ... Sent for a biopsy 😝

Hoping all is well buddy x

• Thumbs up 1

9 minutes ago, Cat Crumpet said:

Hoping all is well buddy x

Cheers mate ... he said 10% chance of cancer , he also said was not right ?  See what happens 

• Thumbs up 1

15 minutes ago, mulphy said:

hope its ok .

Cheers mate 

Spent 5 or 6 days there Feb last year, sent and paid for by my travel insurance, due to food poisoning, diarrahea, vomiting, dehydration etc. 

Can't fault if really, though had own room, when first arrived was on like on a shared A&E type ward until Insurance confirmed they were paying. That wasn't too great, though same everywhere I suppose. 

1 hour ago, Irish boy said:

Spent 5 or 6 days there Feb last year, sent and paid for by my travel insurance, due to food poisoning, diarrahea, vomiting, dehydration etc. 

Can't fault if really, though had own room, when first arrived was on like on a shared A&E type ward until Insurance confirmed they were paying. That wasn't too great, though same everywhere I suppose. 

Was in there 2 nights Hernia op couple of years ago private room insurance, few years before sinus op in Bangkok Pattaya .. again private room ...

Memorial I rated higher 😎

18 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

Good luck with the results

Cheers Mr Jones ... fag end of life mate 🤣

• Haha 1

ive spent two reasonably long term sessions in the memorial hospital .

my wife and son have both also spent a week or so there too both with dengue fever .

good hospital but not cheap .

• Thumbs up 1

46 minutes ago, thinkingallowed said:

Hope the biopsy results are good.

Cheers mate , not all here will share that hope 😂😂😎😎

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Parky said:

Cheers mate ... he said 10% chance of cancer , he also said was not right ?  See what happens 

Sure it will be ok, I have had quite a few moles chopped off and biopsies taken, you have done the right thing though. Hope results are in your favour.

• Thumbs up 1

21 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

Sure it will be ok, I have had quite a few moles chopped off and biopsies taken, you have done the right thing though. Hope results are in your favour.

Cheers Mr Tongue 😎

39 minutes ago, Cat Crumpet said:

Lump off

You know that :) 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, john42 said:

Something like that speed is essential. 

Correct sir