Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
dcfc2007

Champions League Final Predictions

Real Madrid 3 Liverpool 1.

I fancy Liverpool to score first before their error prone defense collapses under sustained real pressure.

Looking forward to it.

5 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

I fancy Liverpool to score first before their error prone defense collapses under sustained real pressure.

Looking forward to it.

i think i agree with your scoreline .

not that bothered to watch it unless i stay up late .

3-2.

There will certainly be goals. 

Just not sure who will score the most. 

Championship play off should be a good game. Fulham play some nice football.

5 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Championship play off should be a good game. Fulham play some nice football.

but the epl needs villa to win .

11 minutes ago, mulphy said:

Indeed.

Although I wouldn't mind a trip to craven cottage.

Can't stand villa.

Liverpool victory by some mental score. More than five goals in the game and no one keeps a clean sheet.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Indeed.

Although I wouldn't mind a trip to craven cottage.

Can't stand villa.

Prefer Fulham to go up myself, gives me more opportunities to be able to get to an EPL game.

1 minute ago, Irish boy said:

Prefer Fulham to go up myself, gives me more opportunities to be able to get to an EPL game.

They goaded us when we went down and attacked a train of Newcastle fans. They seemed to have developed a hard on for the toon.

Plenty of great drinking spots around Putney which is what makes Fulham a great away day. Also get a huge away allocation as well which makes the atmosphere better.

for a neutral youd want to see villa in the premier league instead of fulham in my opinion .

too many small clubs in the epl these days .

its great to see wolves back next year .

now if leeds united , the two sheffield teams and notts forrest could get back in too , then you might have a league worth watching again .

huddersfield , brighton , burnley and bournemouth should not be there .

good to see both sunderland , swansea and stoke go too .

west ham and crystal palace out next year would be an improvement too .

12 minutes ago, mulphy said:

for a neutral youd want to see villa in the premier league instead of fulham in my opinion .

too many small clubs in the epl these days .

its great to see wolves back next year .

now if leeds united , the two sheffield teams and notts forrest could get back in too , then you might have a league worth watching again .

huddersfield , brighton , burnley and bournemouth should not be there .

good to see both sunderland , swansea and stoke go too .

west ham and crystal palace out next year would be an improvement too .

Yes and no.

A team gets were they are based on how they perform on the pitch.

However I would agree that it would be great to have Leeds, Sheffield clubs, forest etc.

2 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

Yes and no.

A team gets were they are based on how they perform on the pitch.

However I would agree that it would be great to have Leeds, Sheffield clubs, forest etc.

As long as its not Bristol City...

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

Looking forward to it.

I have just been Googling where to watch the game ( local pubs) and I se BT Sports/Youtube are streaming it to non subscribers. That might be an option for me

7 hours ago, mulphy said:

Agreed. 

5 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

I have just been Googling where to watch the game ( local pubs) and I se BT Sports/Youtube are streaming it to non subscribers. That might be an option for me

Yes it's great stuff.

Champions league final is one of those events that should be free to the masses.

4-2 Madrid, neither team knows how to defend. Liverpool will get exposed down the flanks while Sala and Mane have too much pace for an aging Madrid 4.

Ronaldo to have the final say as always.

Edited by Midnight Moon

7 hours ago, thinkingallowed said:

Liverpool victory by some mental score. More than five goals in the game and no one keeps a clean sheet.

Wot he said ^^

• Thumbs up 1

Madrid have been awful in the first 20 mins.

Keep giving the ball away.

Liverpool look lively.

On 5/24/2018 at 12:14 PM, dcfc2007 said:

Looking forward to it.

Should have put money on it.

☹️☹️☹️

Enjoyable game, nice that BT offered this to the public. That Liverpool goalkeeper I think has been drinking all day

I think Bale will return to the EPL this summer

Edited by Rob Jones

The foul on Salah was beyond cynical. Completely changed the game; Madrid looked on the ropes up to that point.

• Thumbs up 1

The Bale overhead kick was sublime, a great goal.

Karius's goalkeeping was substandard and regardless of what Klopp may say he will not be between the sticks next season.

2 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

Karius's goalkeeping was substandard and regardless of what Klopp may say he will not be between the sticks next season.

Klopp knew he was a rotten keeper and persisted with him.Twat.

2 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

I think Joe Hart is available 😉 

• Haha 1