Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
dcfc2007

World Cup 2018

Who do you fancy to win it?

It's a toss up between Spain and Brazil for me, I fancy Brazil to win it.

France have a great squad and of course Germany will be up there.

The argies had some really dire results in qualifying.

cant get enthusiastic about it at all .

no idea who is even in it really .

dont know who is playing well currently .

if i had to pick a country id want to win it , it would be argentina .

The group stages haven't thrown up what you would call a 'group of death'. The latter stages will be interesting.

1 hour ago, mulphy said:

For the first time, I am finding it hard also. I think back to the time when all English players in the old League1 were homegrown.

Italy ....... :1087:..oh OK they didn't qualify ............ probably the Huns. Will go down really well in Russia ..... France have the best individual players by far an amazing team to pick from. Brazil ...... don't like the cold.

Reckon it's going to be dull, defensive minded and no new superstars much.

Good that we expect England to lose to Panama etc ..... 

Well in a dream world England so as they won't win I don't give a toss about it to be honest.

:)

3 hours ago, mulphy said:

If I watch one game it will be one more than the last World Cup.

As a kid the World Cup really was something special, a chance to see players that you had only heard of. Nowadays to me it's just another game of football with players you can see just about a time you want.