Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
dcfc2007

Which pundits do you like?

11 hours ago, Rob Jones said:

Stan Collymore; Danny Murphy; the Neville’s and Andy Gray

the nevilles are where they are because of their father"they are not self made",but on a plate.

1 minute ago, matthewh said:

the nevilles are where they are because of their father"they are not self made",but on a plate.

I agree Matt and Andy Gray is nothing but a sexist pig.😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, matthewh said:

Neville Neville (don't laugh) played cricket ya madman.

• Haha 1

Just now, dcfc2007 said:

Neville Neville (don't laugh) played cricket ya madman.

the name says it all greville.they are not home grown players but"neville nevilles" spoilt kids.well you did ask

last chip of the night,the 2 spoilt brats would be fook all without their father.2 footballers are never born into 1 family."its corruption and manipulation"

Just now, matthewh said:

last chip of the night,the 2 spoilt brats would be fook all without their father.2 footballers are never born into 1 family."its corruption and manipulation"

Good post mate.

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, matthewh said:

Only 2 international footballers who represented there country.maybe a bit shit at times and w*nk managers/coaches.jheeze.

57 minutes ago, matthewh said:

Neville Neville dead by the way.

1 hour ago, matthewh said:

Agreed, no talent at all, Alex Ferguson just picked them week in and week out as he was corrupt and manipulated by their father. 

Neither of them would've made the first 11 in my under 13's while growing up. They couldn't hit a barn door from 10 feet. 

14 minutes ago, jonzee said:

Only 2 international footballers who represented there country.maybe a bit shit at times and w*nk managers/coaches.jheeze.

Johnny and Corey Evans have represented Northern Ireland together a good few times. 

32 minutes ago, jonzee said:

I heard you the first time.😎

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Irish boy said:

Agreed, no talent at all, Alex Ferguson just picked them week in and week out as he was corrupt and manipulated by their father. 

Neither of them would've made the first 11 in my under 13's while growing up. They couldn't hit a barn door from 10 feet. 

Johnny and Corey Evans have represented Northern Ireland together a good few times. 

Bobby and Jack Charlton ....  their corrupt dad bribed Alf Ramsey to play them in the 1966 World Cup. Useless the pair of them ..... :shok:

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, matthewh said:

How about Yaya and Kolo Toure then.

7 hours ago, jonzee said:

his face was a mess .

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, mulphy said:

his face was a mess .

And torn his dress

4 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

And torn his dress

hot tramp .

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, matthewh said:

I didn’t know they had a famous father

5 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

I didn’t know they had a famous father

they havent .

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mulphy said:

his face was a mess .

How could they know?

Edit - Oops, you Bowie fans are too quick for me.

Edited by Irish boy

1 minute ago, Irish boy said:

How could they know?

He’d torn his dress

1 minute ago, Rob Jones said:

He’d torn his dress

Sorry, but I'm never gonna post 'I love you so' 💕

7 minutes ago, Irish boy said:

More me and mulphy can wait all day if he wants lol

8 hours ago, jonzee said:

Is that the songwriter who wrote New York New York ?

20 minutes ago, Irish boy said:

Ground control to some old Tom 😎