Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
jonzee

Tyson fury comeback

What are you thinking about whether he can make it back to the top?

i really hope he can but after being off for nearly a 1000 days out the ring it’s questionable.got the natural talent to do it.

Talent always rises to the top

Not a big boxing fan but this guy is addictive, I’ll be watching

I like him.

Brings a bit of personality back to boxing. He's also a force to be reckoned with, that's when he is mentally with it 

Just now, Rob Jones said:

Talent always rises to the top

Not a big boxing fan but this guy is addictive, I’ll be watching

never got the people who don’t like him.brilliant and open personality,off the cuff and has time for the fans.doesnt give a f**k about being pc and can fight.my money’s on him against Joshua and wilder if he can get back to his best.

• Thumbs up 1

1 minute ago, jonzee said:

never got the people who don’t like him.brilliant and open personality,off the cuff and has time for the fans.doesnt give a f**k about being pc and can fight.my money’s on him against Joshua and wilder if he can get back to his best.

I loved his YouTube clip after the AJ fight. And of course his stripping to the waist showing the Russian that he couldn’t beat a fat bstards lol

8 minutes ago, Midnight Moon said:

Comeback fight will be a farce it will be his first real fight that will break him.

Maybe so.history says that.but do you rate Joshua and wilder as good boxers?joshua is good but way overrated and wilders sloppy with a massive punch.

4 minutes ago, jonzee said:

Maybe so.history says that.but do you rate Joshua and wilder as good boxers?joshua is good but way overrated and wilders sloppy with a massive punch.

Joshua hasn't really been tested. Klitchko was past it and he seems to be swerving Wilder.

• Thumbs up 1

Just now, Midnight Moon said:

Joshua hasn't really been tested. Klitchko was past it and he seems to be swerving Wilder.

Thing is with Joshua he’s good but who’s gonna test him.wilder maybe if he bangs him but his boxing ability’s awful.hes always behind in fights until he pulls one out.just a bad era at the moment until new kids come through.

10 hours ago, jonzee said:

He is a way better fighter than people give him credit for, whether he really has the motivation and desire only he knows.. That heavyweight division  is unforgiving  a proper shot  on temple they all go ...

I would like to  see him ,  3 years ago verses an AJ of now he would have killed  him.... 

Like you would like to see him back ...