Latest News
  • FREE HOLIDAYS to Midnight and CBK --- Any more for any more..? *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 27th of July... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
lanzalad

Auto modding

32 minutes ago, matthewh said:

it did mate,i started on Thursday and have work for the next year.fooking people had no wedge in place.i lost a few days and moved on.on a site and the first phase is 250 units,if they sell well phase 2 goes ahead.its all about cashflow I think.

Proper wankers trick to offer you work then shit out. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, John M25 said:

Proper wankers trick to offer you work then shit out. 

Yes well wrong , as it stops the contractor  doing something else...  My builder always wants some dough up front and the carpet  fitter, I make them right ... But I have known the builder 20 years ... trust both  ways... the way  to do business... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Parky said:

Yes well wrong , as it stops the contractor  doing something else...  My builder always wants some dough up front and the carpet  fitter, I make them right ... But I have known the builder 20 years ... trust both  ways... the way  to do business... 

its ok ive found work on a massive site in Cambridge called"athena".so much less hassle too and good money.i started on Thursday,its massive there are 3 tower cranes.its a year initially and ive told them im off sept.not a problem.

1 minute ago, matthewh said:

its ok ive found work on a massive site in Cambridge called"athena".so much less hassle too and good money.i started on Thursday,its massive there are 3 tower cranes.its a year initially and ive told them im off sept.not a problem.

As long as you nick a few quid mate ...  at your age lump into your pension ...

• Like 1