Jump to content
Latest News
  • FREE HOLIDAYS to Midnight and CBK --- Any more for any more..? *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 27th of July... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
lanzalad

Auto modding

Recommended Posts

I'm seriously thinking about setting up auto modding which works on key words used in posts when members chase each other around the forum.

This will have nothing it do with any mods on the forum and when you use key words in a certain contested the system picks up on it and issues the warning...

IPS has a massive database on there server for this function to use as a cross reference.

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it’s a good idea , sadly some members can’t conduct themselves ..

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lanzalad said:

I'm seriously thinking about setting up auto modding which works on key words used in posts when members chase each other around the forum.

This will have nothing it do with any mods on the forum and when you use key words in a certain contested the system picks up on it and issues the warning...

IPS has a massive database on there server for this function to use as a cross reference.

Can I suggest F.O Phil?

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Parky said:

I think it’s a good idea , sadly some members can’t conduct themselves ..

it should be auto bullying and picking victims by parky.he is the one who has messed the board up and no one has the guts to say it.

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Midnight Moon said:

Can I suggest F.O Phil?

we can add key words to our own system

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it’s quite sad , even here we have an attack on a BM...

Kidding aside , is it worth giving certain members their own attack thread , only they can post ... they can make accusations , tell lies ..

No other member can post, but they can read .. then  it’s not all over the forum , the lads who dislike that stuff don’t have to read it..

Like giving someone a padded cell , people can see in but not make contact with the raving lunatic ..

I think it’s an idea...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Parky said:

it’s quite sad , even here we have an attack on a BM...

Kidding aside , is it worth giving certain members their own attack thread , only they can post ... they can make accusations , tell lies ..

No other member can post, but they can read .. then  it’s not all over the forum , the lads who dislike that stuff don’t have to read it..

Like giving someone a padded cell , people can see in but not make contact with the raving lunatic ..

I think it’s an idea...

arsehole

  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you proved my point Matty , if you were given your own ‘Padded thread  cell ‘ shall we call it , all the above type stuff could be contained in there .

Members could go and read it if they choose , but it would not come up on new content ..resulting in a cleaner more mature forum for all BMs to enjoy.

I think it’s worth a try ... why not nothing to lose.... You can rant and swear make silly accusations , the people who state they dislike that don’t have to read it.

 

Edited by Parky
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Parky said:

I think you proved my point Matty , if you were given your own ‘Padded thread  cell ‘ shall we call it , all the above type stuff could be contained in there .

Members could go and read it if they choose , but it would not come up on new content ..resulting in a cleaner more mature forum for all BMs to enjoy.

I think it’s worth a try ... why not nothing to lose.... You can rant and swear make silly accusations , the people who state the dislike that don’t have to read it.

 

Can start their own club and invite/approve who can join/post.

 

Screenshot_20180623-140639_Chrome.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Murchie said:

Can start their own club and invite/approve who can join/post.

 

Screenshot_20180623-140639_Chrome.jpg

I think they need to get given one, then if they want to have a head off ,.. and role their canisters round Mapracham  lake or Lidl’s in Cambridge or even some Bali jungle  it’s their thread... there is no excuse for putting it anywhere else..it’s their head they can roll it where they want ..

Its not been done before , it’s worth a go ... as soon as someone is abusive they get their thread... they can rant away to their hearts content... no one else can reply...

Must be worth a try ... Whats to lose .. 

Edited by Parky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The clubs thing is an excellent idea, also I don't know if the boxing ring is in operation, that could also be utilised. They could be an 'anything goes zone' within reason. That why we could have a more strictly enforced rules policy in the rest of the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like anyone can start up a club and have full control of it.

Screenshot_20180623-142408_Chrome.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

The clubs thing is an excellent idea, also I don't know if the boxing ring is in operation, that could also be utilised. They could be an 'anything goes zone' within reason. That why we could have a more strictly enforced rules policy in the rest of the forum.

History has shown it spills over into the forum... Also the anything goes is not a good idea , we can all get pictures , names , addresses , funny a few years ago I stayed at a place on Soi Lengke a BM found out , he knew the owner and threatened to get a copy of my passport ..  Was not CBK I might add..

I sent you some of the stuff the guy did , truly appalling any platform the same hate and lies , if he can invade your life he will.. it’s truly degenerate ..

 

Edited by Parky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Murchie said:

Looks like anyone can start up a club and have full control of it.

Screenshot_20180623-142408_Chrome.jpg

That needs closing the public , given the history and actions of the hate group... that’s the last thing the forum needs...a public hate group ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lanzalad said:

we can add key words to our own system

Hahaha....better add some in other languages as well....

More seriously , a lot of incredible hypocresy above....

Add :

Sender ,/ Frenchy / Western Union / and the general vocabulary of honorable B.M . Parky....

As Matty said, no fxxxng computer code is gonna watch my language..

ok, back to the striking mob for some flags....

May Allah have pity when the time will come....

 

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thai spice said:

Hahaha....better add some in other languages as well....

More seriously , a lot of incredible hypocresy above....

Add :

Sender ,/ Frenchy / Western Union / and the general vocabulary of honorable B.M . Parky....

As Matty said, no fxxxng computer code is gonna watch my language..

ok, back to the striking mob for some flags....

May Allah have pity when the time will come....

 

I think you qualified for you own thread , it’s kinda funny there are BMs looking to move it forward, come up with ideas..

Whats the matter with sender , western union and my general vocabulary ? Nothing  as you are unable to win a debate or make a valid point you are reduced to making global attacks ...

Hope you find your canister , don’t confuse it with a coconut 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you really believe software can stop that?

Have you seen the puzzles that are posted online that at first glance look like absolute nonsense but which the human brain can interpret into sentences, a bit like Matty's posts?

There's more to being an arsehole on a forum than using four-letter words, there are much more subtle ways, but your game, you do what you want. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lanzalad said:

1.png

'Cheat'? Is that because chest is a banned key word? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cbk said:

'Cheat'? Is that because chest is a banned key word? 

Yes colin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lanzalad said:

Yes colin

Whatever. 

Remember Colin's IP. Remember if you ever see it again, because unless someone lives with or near wherever he posted, you won't. It was not me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Parky said:

..... win a debate or make a valid point you are reduced to making global attacks ...

 

Hahaha, you gave yourself away , no ?

Having the last word, opinion, decision etc....on everything and in every thread.

At the end you will have it, as there will be only 2 or 3 people posting anymore...  BTW, how many genuine new members did we attract on the past 2 months ?

Good job !

 

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Parky said:

it’s quite sad , even here we have an attack on a BM...

Kidding aside , is it worth giving certain members their own attack thread , only they can post ... they can make accusations , tell lies ..

No other member can post, but they can read .. then  it’s not all over the forum , the lads who dislike that stuff don’t have to read it..

Like giving someone a padded cell , people can see in but not make contact with the raving lunatic ..

I think it’s an idea...

a sub-forum called Asylum which is unmoderated. 

  • Thumbs up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Paul Chonburi said:

a sub-forum called Asylum which is unmoderated. 

I thought that was the Shout Box!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×