Jump to content
Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
lanzalad

Planned Server upgrade & forum down time.

Recommended Posts

Damn i'm off tomorrow night, I'll have to watch a film or something now.

In all seriousness nice one Phil.

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, lanzalad said:

Nearly ready for tomorrow late afternoon UK time.

Good luck mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, lanzalad said:

Nearly ready for tomorrow late afternoon UK time.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nearly 7am here in the UK .........so means the forum will be down in about 8-10 hours time . :police:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cat Crumpet said:

Nearly 7am here in the UK .........so means the forum will be down in about 8-10 hours time . :police:

Give Matty a call and tell him, hate for him to go into melt down on facebook cause he thinks of some crazy reason why he cannot log in.

  • Thumbs Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Madusa said:

Give Matty a call and tell him, hate for him to go into melt down on facebook cause he thinks of some crazy reason why he cannot log in.

I will do that right now ;)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cat Crumpet said:

I will do that right now ;)

 

Suck to mention and have to do but anything to avoid a meltdown can only be a good thing.

  • Thumbs up 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He just responded to me - he will be back on but having a short break at the moment . I have assured him he wont be bullied anymore 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cat Crumpet said:

He just responded to me - he will be back on but having a short break at the moment . I have assured him he wont be bullied anymore 

 

20 minutes ago, Madusa said:

Give Matty a call and tell him, hate for him to go into melt down on facebook cause he thinks of some crazy reason why he cannot log in.

The usual suspect is bullying him, I hope if Matty ever meets Madusa he irons him out....

  • Thumbs Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Parky said:

 

The usual suspect is bullying him, I hope if Matty ever meets Madusa he irons him out....

Bullying, is that how you read my post.

Can you please define what bullying is so I dont overstep the mark again.

Thanks.

  • Thumbs Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Madusa said:

Bullying, is that how you read my post.

Can you please define what bullying is so I dont overstep the mark again.

Thanks.

You are goading Matt saying meltdown..I saw you do it last week on FB ,  winding him up... no need to drag his name in on this thread...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Parky said:

You are goading Matt saying meltdown..I saw you do it last week on FB ,  winding him up... no need to drag his name in on this thread...

I profusely apologise if that's the way my post came across as that was definitely not the intent.

Do you have a forum etiquette guideline that I may peruse so as to not overstep the mark in the future.

Thanks,

Its nice to be nice.

  • Thumbs Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Madusa said:

I profusely apologise if that's the way my post came across as that was definitely not the intent.

Do you have a forum etiquette guideline that I may peruse so as to not overstep the mark in the future.

Thanks,

Its nice to be nice.

Just drop his name out he is not on the thread, you saying you are concerned he will have a meltdown is a lie you wind him up so he has one.....

All can see what you are doing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Parky said:

Just drop his name out he is not on the thread, you saying you are concerned he will have a meltdown is a lie you wind him up so he has one.....

All can see what you are doing...

Duly noted kind Sir and in future I'll make the effort to make my posts more generic.

Thanks the words of wisdom.

Edited by Madusa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cat Crumpet said:

He just responded to me - he will be back on but having a short break at the moment . I have assured him he wont be bullied anymore 

sorry mate but i dont see anyone bullying matty on here .

he might get ribbed a bit but id get ribbed a bit ifi   posted like matty or acted out like matty .

matty is a nice guy and most people on here know that .

matty has a lot of support on here .

matty is his own problem , not anyone else .

god knows why matty thinks 4 and 5 guys are the same person .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mulphy said:

sorry mate but i dont see anyone bullying matty on here .

he might get ribbed a bit but id get ribbed a bit ifi   posted like matty or acted out like matty .

matty is a nice guy and most people on here know that .

matty has a lot of support on here .

matty is his own problem , not anyone else .

god knows why matty thinks 4 and 5 guys are the same person .

Can you please advise Parky of that cause his hard-on for me "bullying" matthew whilst rather comical is tiring and is really bringing the forum down with his unrelenting  harassment and chasing of the matter, is like some sort of pseudo target fixation.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, mulphy said:

sorry mate but i dont see anyone bullying matty on here .

he might get ribbed a bit but id get ribbed a bit ifi   posted like matty or acted out like matty .

matty is a nice guy and most people on here know that .

matty has a lot of support on here .

matty is his own problem , not anyone else .

god knows why matty thinks 4 and 5 guys are the same person .

I understand perfectly what you are trying to say , but nobody surly can deny he is sport and some take advantage of that to provoke him for fun .  

Naturally i have stepped in to fight his corner as i would hate to see him leave . He's a good poster contributing interesting topics . He's loyal to the board and drops a few quid too .

If people just cut him some slack and eased off the piss take , then we may see the old matty back that we were used to . 

Sorry it is bullying 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Madusa said:

Can you please advise Parky of that cause his hard-on for me "bullying" matthew whilst rather comical is tiring and is really bringing the forum down with his unrelenting  harassment and chasing of the matter, is like some sort of pseudo target fixation.

You chase me boy you get it back with interest .... not a day goes by you don't drag  my name into your lies and ***** , funny seeing you crying to Mulphy though :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Madusa said:

Duly noted kind Sir and in future I'll make the effort to make my posts more generic.

Thanks the words of wisdom.

You admitted  it here mouthy :)  so carry on ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Must be about to go down soon - i wonder if we will get a warning when it does ?

Knowing my luck i would have just typed out a 10 sentence piece of perfect scripture , hit submit reply then ......................

 

 

images.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still waiting for full complete backup of the forum to download... 

Its been running 26 hours now and i still have around 15 GB's to land... 

1.png

  • Thumbs up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lanzalad said:

I'm still waiting for full complete backup of the forum to download... 

Its been running 26 hours now and i still have around 15 GB's to land... 

1.png

Don't get pissed and f**k it up will you  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×