Latest News
  • The Latest News
  • The lottery
  • Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now.... Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now.... Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now.... Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now....

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thai Visa Express

Thai Visa Express

Guest Thai Visa Express

post-28205-1296192293.jpg

Thai Visa Express Ltd. - Thai Office

The Urban Condominium

305/2 Soi 15, Second Road, Nongprue,

Banglamung, Chonburi 20260

email : enquiriespattaya@thaivisaexpress.co.UK

Tel : 0066 (0)38416508

Guest Tripper

Make sure you update your work permit with the new address, there are cunts on here that will dog you.

Guest gazza54

Looks very plush Paul, shame about the mop & bucket just inside the door :grins-jump:

Guest Thai Visa Express

Work permit transferred already, we had out grown the old office + no toilet etc.

Edited by Thai Visa Express

Work permit transferred already, we had out grown the old office + no toilet etc.

Good to see that your business is still expanding

Just wished to comment about the excellent service I received recently thru THAI VISA EXPRESS. I needed some visa assistance and Paul came through with flying colours. Staff very professional and very efficient.

Paul is still located in Soi 15 but, for those who don't know, his office relocated a while back to the top of soi 15 very close to the junction with Soi Bukhao. He is next to the chocolate shop (I believe featured on this forum sometime back) but that shop is now deceased, as dead as a parrot.

Thanks Paul, you did a Ronseal job for a me at a fair price.

Contact Paul if you need any assistance in the future, I recommend him.

Just wished to comment about the excellent service I received recently thru THAI VISA EXPRESS. I needed some visa assistance and Paul came through with flying colours. Staff very professional and very efficient.

Paul is still located in Soi 15 but, for those who don't know, his office relocated a while back to the top of soi 15 very close to the junction with Soi Bukhao. He is next to the chocolate shop (I believe featured on this forum sometime back) but that shop is now deceased, as dead as a parrot.

Thanks Paul, you did a Ronseal job for a me at a fair price.

Contact Paul if you need any assistance in the future, I recommend him.

yes he is a top man, did my passport renewal a while back

I'm going to pop in today.

I am taking my wife back to England , as I have just found out that I have a brain tumour. I had a full body scan at Bangkok pattaya hospital at a cost of 60000 baht. They only found the tumour. Anyone know how long it takes. Any one want to know how long it takes to get a Thai passport , my wife waited 5hours they say 1 week but tit.

Sorry to hear about your medical problem and hope you get it sorted.

Not up to date on how long it takes to get a passport but it was pretty quick in the past.

Good luck with it all.

Sorry to hear about your medical problem and hope you get it sorted.

Not up to date on how long it takes to get a passport but it was pretty quick in the past.

Good luck with it all.

You mean wife visa.

I am taking my wife back to England , as I have just found out that I have a brain tumour. I had a full body scan at Bangkok pattaya hospital at a cost of 60000 baht. They only found the tumour. Anyone know how long it takes. Any one want to know how long it takes to get a Thai passport , my wife waited 5hours they say 1 week but tit.

Call Paul direct on 0801022328. He will give you all the info you need.

Sorry to hear your news.

im currently applying for my youngest stepdaughter to come to the UK before she reaches 18,as a dependent.not easy but we must try.never been turned down yet.her older sister has been here 3 times.all they can say is no.

In pattaya im the avenue shopping mall. go in today and pic it up tomorrow. take ID Card and house book or similar. no pics needed they do it there same time. good luck

Sorry to hear that. All the best.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this