Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CampariO

Some Snaps From The Bar Complex At Jomtien 2nd Road

Guest Parkwahn

I have to agree .They would not be allowed in to Walking street .There is a reason that they are out in the suburbs .Same at the World Go Go bar in Jomtien .Bunch of mingers .Still good company for a drink or two no doubt .

Yes its well documented, there are no good looking girls anywhere in Thailand except Walking st.:229031_thewave:

Guest hanibal7

Yes its well documented, there are no good looking girls anywhere in Thailand except Walking st.:229031_thewave:

cant disagree with that Parky,the evidence of about 6 bar girls is there to be seen. :bellyemoticon:

Guest Parkwahn

cant disagree with that Parky,the evidence of about 6 bar girls is there to be seen. :bellyemoticon:

Poor old Dalai up in Chang Mai all those Mingers.... its well known all the pretty girls are in Walking st .......:229031_thewave:

Wherever I have been in Thailand I have seen all sorts of girls some stunning some not stunning.........

Guest dalai lama

You forgot about Bangkok .The most beautiful girls in Thailand head for Bangkok .Take the skytrain any day for confirmation .

Guest Parkwahn

You forgot about Bangkok .The most beautiful girls in Thailand head for Bangkok .Take the skytrain any day for confirmation .

NO mate they are all in Walking st you said,,,, no pretty girls anywhere else :party-smiley-048:

Guest hanibal7

what a load of tosh

Some of the banners you can find at many bars:

Found some more ugly chicks, need a bit more time to post them.

Good prices that's the New Plaza of jomtien.

Not quite, the patrons don't stink of piss and are not down and out dossers. :thumbsup:

Edited by som nam na

Had some good times down in that complex but as I have said before, a good time is based mostly on you and who you are with rather than a particular location.

Guest Bogan Prince

Good prices that's the New Plaza of jomtien.

Did someone say, A NEW, ROYAL NEW PLAZA :party-smiley-048::bananas::party-smiley-048:

Have to speak to my Pattaya power walking trainer, to do a reccie first day in town , HANIBAL JOMTIEN and dont spare the sand shoes :229031_thewave:

Guest hanibal7

Did someone say, A NEW, ROYAL NEW PLAZA :party-smiley-048::bananas::party-smiley-048:

Have to speak to my Pattaya power walking trainer, to do a reccie first day in town , HANIBAL JOMTIEN and dont spare the sand shoes :229031_thewave:

Been loads of times mate,and due to go with Ian and a few more stokies saturday night.I will leave your call card u dirty ram hehehheehheeh

Some more girls:

12206156ub.jpg

12206157ap.jpg

Farmfresh, 20 yo, no kids, work clothing factory.

Could be all true, but she looked a bit older.

12206158bv.jpg

Now that is my style. 23 yo, no kids, not so farmfresh.

12206159ma.jpg

12206160zk.jpg

12206224ct.jpg

12206163za.jpg

Her 20 yo sister (same papa & mama) who has a 4 yo kid. rolleyes.gif

12206164je.jpg

12206161zy.jpg

12206162oh.jpg

12206222zn.jpg

12206226zu.jpg

12206223pq.jpg

12206225pv.jpg

Guest Bogan Prince

Been loads of times mate,and due to go with Ian and a few more stokies saturday night.I will leave your call card u dirty ram hehehheehheeh

Keep a weather Eye out for me Mate

You know what I like , PERSONALITY ,PERSONALITY, PERSONALITY (of coarse a hot body and big TITS is a bloody Bonus :bellyemoticon: )

Pass on my best to all my fellow STOKIES, especially Ian, I may need some finnacial advice next trip :icon_pissedoff::wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: apparently Im a Skint Cheap Charlie, and I didnt even know it :deadhorse::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be good STOKIE lad

Guest Bogan Prince

Some more girls:

12206156ub.jpg

12206157ap.jpg

Farmfresh, 20 yo, no kids, work clothing factory.

Could be all true, but she looked a bit older.

12206158bv.jpg

Now that is my style. 23 yo, no kids, not so farmfresh.

12206159ma.jpg

12206160zk.jpg

12206224ct.jpg

12206163za.jpg

Her 20 yo sister (same papa & mama) who has a 4 yo kid. rolleyes.gif

12206164je.jpg

12206161zy.jpg

12206162oh.jpg

12206222zn.jpg

12206226zu.jpg

12206223pq.jpg

12206225pv.jpg

I tell ya somethin for nothin

That bird in the Black Long sleeve T looks to have a great PERSONALITY to me :bellyemoticon:

Looks a real BEAUT to me :party-smiley-048:

As always thanks for all your efforts Campario

Now what was the name of that Bar????

Guest hanibal7

Keep a weather Eye out for me Mate

You know what I like , PERSONALITY ,PERSONALITY, PERSONALITY (of coarse a hot body and big TITS is a bloody Bonus :bellyemoticon: )

Pass on my best to all my fellow STOKIES, especially Ian, I may need some finnacial advice next trip :icon_pissedoff::wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: apparently Im a Skint Cheap Charlie, and I didnt even know it :deadhorse::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be good STOKIE lad

I know whAT your tastes are mate,similar to mine actualy lol lol,and i am 15 years old :party-smiley-048: er

Scouting mission Saturday night for u

Some more pics of the bars taken early in the evening, so still a bit quiet, especially the bars in the last rows.

She was the cutest and slimmest in the bar but constantly busy with the phone.

LB to the left

LB to the right

Farmfresh 18yo

Guest firth1974

Cheers Campy.

Love that second to last photo of yours, of the girl on the blades.

Some girls from Soi Whitehouse which is not too far away.

Another farmfresh:

Funny girls, in a good mood same as the rest in her bar.

Dwarf....

...but very lovely.

Thanks Campo. Those bars can be really strange: one night busy, the next dead, or busy at 5pm and dead by 9. Some little gems to be found but they never seem to be in the same bar from week to week.