Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CampariO

Some Snaps From The Bar Complex At Jomtien 2nd Road

The Soi 7 route is a good one. Also easy to get off the Bhat Bus at the Hanuman Statue and walk along the second road for about 500 metres

I agree. I'm thinking Hanuman Stutue is a bit more of a walk; the Soi 7 is easy to spot for a newbie/inexperience to get off of the baht bus. Of course now days there is a 'stop-light;red/green' light at the statue. Either way for guys that want to and feel experienced enough ten baht ride is worth the effort. 300 baht bar fine and most have room or go over to soi 4/5 for 400 baht ST room (I am hear). Some jewels and many over weight mamas and at least 2 overweight LBs and several free pool tables. The pool tables I expect (not can play) must be darned good because they look like they have had 30 years play already.

Some more from Rompho and Thepprasit:

Works 5 days bar, only 1 TBF, never go farang, works in clothing factory berfore.

"What you want to drink" come fluent from her lips, she is not shy to grab my little brother.

Who do you try to fool?

Her colleague tells me she was just barfined yesterday.

Just 5 days in a (different) bar as well. What a coincidence. Did you work in a clothing factory before?

No, but massage.

Green nails? Horrible.

But a nice girl nevertheless.

Again not much action in the Rompho market, so I had a look at the Jomtien Complex:

At Take Care Bar the dog of the owner was taken care very well.

I had company as well but due to her acne she wasn't up for taking pics.

The other girls were waiting for the wonder.

Need a light?

Found another dog around the corner. Or was this a Gremlin?

At 2 Donna bar a girl asked for 20 Baht when I was trying to take a pic of the food they were eating.

I went to the neighbouring bar and bought 5 of their girls several drinks instead.

I checked her ID, she turned 18 last April. Her baby is 8 month old.

I looked thru all these photos and now I have to book a cornea replacement! I have never seen such a unexcusable bunch of woofers in my life! Bloody AWFUL! I would have to pretty desperate to want to mambo with some of them. Like prison desperate

• Like 1

Guest Carp Trader

Is this where Parky picks up his hi-sos?

The girls must have money because nobody is going to barfine them.

Hi-so's need to work hard to get on my dance card,,, I leave the flotsam for scum that drink in parks annoying the local police lol

I looked thru all these photos and now I have to book a cornea replacement! I have never seen such a unexcusable bunch of woofers in my life! Bloody AWFUL! I would have to pretty desperate to want to mambo with some of them. Like prison desperate

Don't forget that many of the better looking girls are sponsored and thus don't want their picture being taken.

On the other hand there were few that refused the encounter with my camera, so, yes, the situation is pretty dire in Jomtien.

Please tell me this isn't a representation of what Pattaya has become.

No any better in the Pattaya beer bars.....it's not only Jomtien.....

Guest Carp Trader

No any better in the Pattaya beer bars.....it's not only Jomtien.....

No problem they will find senders ...

How long can these bars last if the girls look like that,I certainly won't be spending any time down there and can't see why anyone would want to.

You can buy beer in any bar but it's the pussy that makes me go to a bar,all them would get the full back i'm afraid.

It's becoming a serious problem,have to be honest only been out once in the last few weeks so don't know first hand if it's as bad as Campario says,but he does know his stuff and gets around quite a bit.

Lo season seems to be NO season ?

Agree.... the sad diagnosis how desperate and miserable the western men are....

How long can these bars last if the girls look like that,I certainly won't be spending any time down there and can't see why anyone would want to.

You can buy beer in any bar but it's the pussy that makes me go to a bar,all them would get the full back i'm afraid.

It's becoming a serious problem,have to be honest only been out once in the last few weeks so don't know first hand if it's as bad as Campario says,but he does know his stuff and gets around quite a bit.

Lo season seems to be NO season ?

You can see 3 different type of customers in the Rompho bars.

1. The pool leagues/players

Some bars are really busy when some competitions are arranged. These bars are often the first 3 rows which usually have more customers due to the location anyway. They can survive.

2. The old expats (my age and older) looking for some cheap entertainment. Drinks and LDs are reasonable - most of the bars sell standard beers for 50 Baht, LDs 80-100. Sometimes they bring their GF or wifes with them.

They are happy with some company and usually don't want to BF anyway.

3. The BGs

Those that are sponsored come to see their friends and show a bit off, ringing the bell in the empty bar without cusomter, if there is one customer they just buy drinks for their friends.

It is difficult to judge when walking past some of the bars whether the girls smiling or waving at you are working in the bar, came with their hubby who is playing pool or friends of the bar girls. Impossible to tell if the drinks in front of them are bought buy themselves or from the former customer who just left. Anyway, if a girl is sitting with a drink she won't get my attention.

Plenty of bars are vacant, even one in the 3rd row. Several of the businesses (massage, food shops) at the side of the complex have closed their shutter recently and for sale signs are put up.

You can see 3 different type of customers in the Rompho bars.

1. The pool leagues/players

Some bars are really busy when some competitions are arranged. These bars are often the first 3 rows which usually have more customers due to the location anyway. They can survive.

2. The old expats (my age and older) looking for some cheap entertainment. Drinks and LDs are reasonable - most of the bars sell standard beers for 50 Baht, LDs 80-100. Sometimes they bring their GF or wifes with them.

They are happy with some company and usually don't want to BF anyway.

3. The BGs

Those that are sponsored come to see their friends and show a bit off, ringing the bell in the empty bar without cusomter, if there is one customer they just buy drinks for their friends.

It is difficult to judge when walking past some of the bars whether the girls smiling or waving at you are working in the bar, came with their hubby who is playing pool or friends of the bar girls. Impossible to tell if the drinks in front of them are bought buy themselves or from the former customer who just left. Anyway, if a girl is sitting with a drink she won't get my attention.

Plenty of bars are vacant, even one in the 3rd row. Several of the businesses (massage, food shops) at the side of the complex have closed their shutter recently and for sale signs are put up.

Much as I thought then,long way to go until high season.

What about Naklua Beer bars,are they suffering the same fate?

Used to be quite busy a few years ago,with a lot of girls and some stunners.

Much as I thought then,long way to go until high season.

What about Naklua Beer bars,are they suffering the same fate?

Used to be quite busy a few years ago,with a lot of girls and some stunners.

No idea, haven't been to the Naklua bars for many month.

No idea, haven't been to the Naklua bars for many month.

Pretty much full of dogs also, with few customers. Did find an absolute little lovely in a bar down Soi 16 last week though, they are still out there.

The shops on the right side are available for rent. Some had opened earlier but are closed already.

Rompho was dead so I decided to have a look at "Take Care Bar" again.

You might have seen these faces already.

The country bar with the live music mirrored the Jomtien scene.

3 girls are playing pool.

The girls at the small table are enjoying their drinks.

At the large table a group of 8 girls is partying with a bottle of whiskey and some coke.

The 2 customers are completely ignored. Make that 3, as nobody gave a fluck about me as well.

Check bin!!!!

The Soi that leads into the Jomtien Complex is mostly full of gay bars. This one has girls though.

Uhmmm, wait a minute.

Ahhh, here she comes.

Stop it, you are a bit too old for that pose.

Ok, looks much better.

There comes the time when you know things will get ugly.

Back to Rompho, was looking for the "Burger girl". At the burger shop there was another chick working.

Found her at the bar with her 2 sister and LB friends.

She is the one on the left.

He is in love with me.

Run, Campy, run!!!!

Don't know why I like her. Must be the delicious burger she sells.

Can't be her leg tattoo.