Latest News
  • The Latest lottery News
  • 15-12-2017- Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week the lucky dip tacket - - -

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest buriramboy

Link to the British Embassy Website for Current Visa Fees, Application Downloads etc.

Hi guys how long can my thai girlfriend stay for in UK with me as guarantor

6 months on a tourist visa. There are no guarantees she'll get one though. Even with a guarantor they need to be satisfied she will return to LOS.

im currently doing a visa for my young stepdaughter.she  has her tb test on the 15th.nothing is easy but im hopeful as ive done it for mum and her older sister.it costs money which I don't care about.the british embassy have always treated us fairly.i as a married man cannot stand between a mother and daughter.the littleone is 17 and so we must do now.this is the big one im applying for the same immigration status as mum.meaw just came for a holiday.i would say 50 50.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this