Latest News
  • The Latest News
  • The lottery
  • Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again the luckydip tickets wins....

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
LatinLover

New Indian On The Darkside, Soi Nernplubwaan

Tried a new Indain on Soi Muslim last night and it wasn't bad at all, the place is imaginatively named "Indian Curry" and I haven't seen the gaff myself but I got the missus to get me a takeaway last night and it was quite good.

Didn't try anything adventurous just some chiken tikka, onion bhaji's, naan, chicken massala and Jeera rice (Zeera ?), all was eaten and even the missus commented that it was aroi.

Aamir certainly did his market research and opened just outside my village, the ****, hope he paid his marketing consulant well :stuff: :stuff: :stuff:

post-44933-0-76221600-1370788540.jpg

post-44933-0-46223400-1370788542.jpg

Is it the same geezer who was doing it before.

Too much oil in most dishes,if you remember

Is it the same geezer who was doing it before.

Too much oil in most dishes,if you remember

No, I think you mean the guy who had a place near tesco and then moved near the muslim school, he is still around also not far from where I am in the soi across the crossroads from where Top Retreat bar is.

this guy is completely new as far as I'm aware. There was a bit of oil on the top of the curry as there should be but not as much as the other guy.

No, I think you mean the guy who had a place near tesco and then moved near the muslim school, he is still around also not far from where I am in the soi across the crossroads from where Top Retreat bar is.

this guy is completely new as far as I'm aware. There was a bit of oil on the top of the curry as there should be but not as much as the other guy.

Great will give it a go,the Fisherman is good bit pricey.

The menu you posted is half the price.

Cheers

the price is certainly right.the chicken vindaloo must be on the bone,and not breast chicken.hope to see good reviews soon.could be worth a trip across to the darkside in september

Looks great, might give it a bash.

Cheers

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Speak f**king English you ****

Just ordered from there 20 minutes ago,lets see what turns up?

Mutton Madrass

Pilau rice

Vegtable curry

Keema nan

400 Baht

looks good

not much rice though

Excellent,highly reccomended

post-47462-0-25190000-1371200643.jpg

Edited by psbt

Had one from there last night, word of advice, don't order mutton tikka. 250 baht for 5 pieces, rort and dry as f**k.

Also had garlic naan, chichen mughlai, veg pakoras and saffron rice, all great except for mutton tikka.

the price is certainly right.the chicken vindaloo must be on the bone,and not breast chicken.hope to see good reviews soon.could be worth a trip across to the darkside in september

Every curry I've had from there has been boneless. Couldn'r say if it's all been breasy meat though I think it has.

Had one from there last night, word of advice, don't order mutton tikka. 250 baht for 5 pieces, rort and dry as f**k.

Also had garlic naan, chichen mughlai, veg pakoras and saffron rice, all great except for mutton tikka.

The Mutton madrass i just scoffed was delicious,it was on the bone some of it as it should be,neck and rib meat,most was big lumps of meat though.

The Keema nan was very good,proper bits of meat not like some you get with a bit of curry sauce wiped in the middle.

I like it and the prices are good,delivered to the door in 30 minutes 10/10 from me.

BE WARNED

THEY HAVE INCREASED THE PRICES

I orderd the same meal as 2 days ago when it was 400 baht

It's now 670 baht

Not such good value now

BE WARNED

THEY HAVE INCREASED THE PRICES

I orderd the same meal as 2 days ago when it was 400 baht

It's now 670 baht

Not such good value now

Yes, just got a new menu and a lot of the lamb dishes have increased, some quite drastically. I think he got surprised by teh price of lamb here. Some dishes where reduced slightly, so the chicken dishes are good value and TBH I prefer a chicken to lamb for most Indian curries anyway. I'll stick the new menu up in a minute when I'm not so busy :( have to see the end of this documentary first ;)

Guest peter.storm

Amin on Siam Country Club does more or less the same, he is opposite one of the SP Villages not sure which number village but he delivers out to my house and the curry is always excellent. I would agree about the Mutton with him too. Mutton is not good in Thailand.

I ordered 1/2 chicken tandoori, chicken vindaloo, aloo gobi and pillau rice about half an hour ago, I'll report back once it is scoffed, might even post a pic or two.

Looks good Plaka. A tenner for that is quite steep or is it good value?

Looks good Plaka. A tenner for that is quite steep or is it good value?

It is quite steep compared to the UK but good alternative to a Sunday roast.

It is quite steep compared to the UK but good alternative to a Sunday roast.

would have been nearer 20 pounds in my local indians in glasgow .

looks great,definately will try it next trip.thanks latin for comfirming the meat is boneless

Guest BennyCollins

Good report.

Sorry, I have to say that I giggled when I saw the thread title and first line in the report,lol.(in a good way).

Can you imagine how quickly you would be screwed in the UK Press by the politically correct wankers if you had

a main newspaper headline that ran like...."NEW INDIAN ON THE DARKSIDE IN SOI MUSLIM" :hrhr: :hrhr: :hrhr:

You'd be in deep shit.Fantastic title.

Anyone who doesn't know Thailand would be absolutely totally confused. They'd maybe think a Radical Indian Fundamentalist

was carrying out dark evil revenge acts on the Ragheads..........lol

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this