Latest News
  • The Latest News
  • The lottery
  • Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again the luckydip tickets wins....

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

lanzalad

Minix Tv Media Boxes For Sale

The Minix FREE VIEW TV boxes are still for sale

NO Subscription

NO Monthly Fees

All brand new TV boxes fully loaded with everything you could ever need to watch world wide TV

Free On Demand Movies, Drama, Documentaries and many more from the USA & UK

CatchUp TV, SKY Sports, BBC player, ITV player

One Off Payment of 5000 baht

0800 460 782

Just a question for the uneducated, what sort of data would you go through a month say watching about 8hrs a day.

These gadgets look the duck's nuts to me and am very interested.

Good quality (up to 0.3 GB per hour)

Better quality (up to 0.7 GB per hour)

Best quality (up to 1.0 GB per hour, or up to 2.3 GB per hour for HD)

For using 256Mb in 60 minutes that works out to 4.2Mb/min or 0.071Mb/s.
If you want the the data in units of per second then divide by 3600.
if your data used is in GBs then multiply by 1000 first, then divide by 3600 to get your data usage in MB/s. If its in MB then divide by 3600

Will these work up country in Thai ?

Yes it will work anywhere as long as you have 4mbp and more internet connection.

I have sold a few to rig workers that are always on the move and they take them with them where ever they go in the world.

Yes it will work anywhere as long as you have 4mbp and more internet connection.

I have sold a few to rig workers that are always on the move and they take them with them where ever they go in the world.

Cheers ;)

I've had many messages people asking whats on the boxes so here's a short video and i'll be making a few more over the next few days

one for little alex , one for al mcready and of course the toungue ordered one a while ago and will be in pattaya next week .

Little alex and al mcready coming tonight

i need to up date your box this weekend too

Little alex and al mcready coming tonight

i need to up date your box this weekend too

yes .

they don't need the boxes tonight? if so i better get my arse into gear

Guest Carp Trader

Alex is the golf on in the Lock tonight ? I am watching it in the khazi... winds getting up scoring will get worse....

Alex is the golf on in the Lock tonight ? I am watching it in the khazi... winds getting up scoring will get worse....

yes .

I have been running the mx2 box for well over a year now and love the iptv

I have been running the mx2 box for well over a year now and love the iptv

Yes i have a few MX 2's but i found them to be very limited and i had problems fully loading them up so thats why we use the minix.

Its took all day, well almost 10 hours but i'm now fully stocked up with the New Minix Neo X8-H With a 4K display and playback capability

post-53412-0-40095600-1406217082_thumb.j

post-53412-0-57007900-1406217096_thumb.j

post-53412-0-21902600-1406217716_thumb.j

post-53412-0-41605900-1406217721_thumb.j

I know a couple of chaps who may be interested in rural Issan. What is the minimum connection rate you need to make this stuff watchable? Pondering this, is it possible to put a delay in for those with not so good connection? I was just thinking that a 5/10 minute delay for live tv watching would be better than buffering if your connection wasn't the best.

The first time I came across buffering it caused some minor embarrassment. I was trying to impress the missus with my sexual prowess and she found it a little strange when I would suddenly stop and possibly tremble slightly.

I know a couple of chaps who may be interested in rural Issan. What is the minimum connection rate you need to make this stuff watchable? Pondering this, is it possible to put a delay in for those with not so good connection? I was just thinking that a 5/10 minute delay for live tv watching would be better than buffering if your connection wasn't the best.

The first time I came across buffering it caused some minor embarrassment. I was trying to impress the missus with my sexual prowess and she found it a little strange when I would suddenly stop and possibly tremble slightly.

4gb

I would be interested to know this as well?

I`ll see you in a few months for a kit cobber

then I`ll wait a few years for internet to be available in the woods

Would there be any legal problems if you set this up in a bar?

why would there be , there is no tv licence in Thailand .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.