Latest News
  • The Latest News
  • The lottery
  • Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again the luckydip tickets wins....

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

lanzalad

Minix Tv Media Boxes For Sale

yes it would be 4mbp ( megabytes per second ) i am now able to install a torrent downloader to the boxes allowing you to downland to an sd card or a use or a hard drive.

This allows you to watch Full HD and Ultra HD videos when you like and create your own library.

yes it would be 4mbp ( megabytes per second ) i am now able to install a torrent downloader to the boxes allowing you to downland to an sd card or a use or a hard drive.

This allows you to watch Full HD and Ultra HD videos when you like.

I think you meant to say megaBITS not BYTES, 4 megaBYTES would be 32 megaBITS, not many in Thailand have those speeds.

I think you meant to say megaBITS not BYTES, 4 megaBYTES would be 32 megaBITS, not many in Thailand have those speeds.

Sorry and thanks for pointing it out ... Yes i did mean bits ....

More & More channels to add...

There's a lot of Russian channels but lots of crystal clear channels and the best sky sports i've seen yet

For any member thats already got the minix tv box i'll be doing a full tutorial on how to install it in the support section on the forum.

post-53412-0-07067900-1407483580_thumb.j

post-53412-0-64001000-1407483582_thumb.j

post-53412-0-70716100-1407483586_thumb.j

post-53412-0-24325800-1407483589_thumb.j

post-53412-0-16694500-1407483592_thumb.j

post-53412-0-82178600-1407483594_thumb.j

post-53412-0-67648200-1407483597_thumb.j

post-53412-0-13662700-1407483604_thumb.j

post-53412-0-45495200-1407483608_thumb.j

post-53412-0-20837800-1407483674_thumb.j

post-53412-0-27933900-1407483677_thumb.j

post-53412-0-29248800-1407483680_thumb.j

post-53412-0-74390500-1407483682_thumb.j

post-53412-0-62792600-1407483685_thumb.j

post-53412-0-42963000-1407483688_thumb.j

post-53412-0-79507900-1407483691_thumb.j

post-53412-0-90189800-1407483694_thumb.j

post-53412-0-75395300-1407483698_thumb.j

post-53412-0-15967200-1407483702_thumb.j

Look forward to the tutorial, incidentally, switched the Sport app back to Ethernet from Wi-Fi, and all still good, many thanks for your efforts this week.

Look forward to the tutorial, incidentally, switched the app back to Ethernet from Wi-Fi, and all still good, many thanks for your efforts this week.

Yes i should have put that in the tutorial mate about the app i al mcready did the same and its working in the UK now too.

These look brilliant, I'll have a chat with you tonight, I might be able to ditch my subscription tv in Australia if I can get a few of my main channels.

Just a few basic questions, can anyone tell me if:

The US golf channel is available?

Any Australian sport channels ie Fox Footy (AFL) Fox Sports etc are available?

Any Australian horse racing channels Sky Racing and TVN are available?

Will the unit run ok using Australian 240 volts?

Cheers.

Hiya mate

Put a list of channels on here and i'll search for them but the Australian sport channels are hard to find and the on line Australian standard channels i can't get them to work here in Thailand but they'll work in Australian as you will not need a APN to connect to them.

i think Australia block the VPN I.Ps so it knows your out side Australia.

These look brilliant, I'll have a chat with you tonight, I might be able to ditch my subscription tv in Australia if I can get a few of my main channels.

Just a few basic questions, can anyone tell me if:

The US golf channel is available?

Any Australian sport channels ie Fox Footy (AFL) Fox Sports etc are available?

Any Australian horse racing channels Sky Racing and TVN are available?

Will the unit run ok using Australian 240 volts?

Cheers.

These are my questions as well. As for the power most transformers these days are designed for 110-240Vac.

The boxes are made for 240 volts..

We have the same in th UK and they are working fine.

Are there any Thai TV channels ,reason I'm interested is my Mrs here in nz would love to get her daily Thai TV fix and I might drop my sky subscription

Hiya mate

Put a list of channels on here and i'll search for them but the Australian sport channels are hard to find and the on line Australian standard channels i can't get them to work here in Thailand but they'll work in Australian as you will not need a APN to connect to them.

i think Australia block the VPN I.Ps so it knows your out side Australia.

The Australian channels I'm after are listed below, all are from my Foxtel subscription here in Australia, I'll include their website as it might help you understand what I'm after.

http://www.foxtel.com.au/shop/channel-pack/entertainment/default.htm

Sky Racing is under the entertainment package, all other channels come under the sport package.

Sky Racing 1.

Sky Racing 2.

Sky Racing 3.

TVN

Fox Sports 1.

Fox Sports 2.

Fox Sports 3.

Fox Footy.

Thanks for your help mate.

Are there any Thai TV channels ,reason I'm interested is my Mrs here in nz would love to get her daily Thai TV fix and I might drop my sky subscription

Yes there's lots of thai channels and my mates got one box working in holland for his thai lady.

The Australian channels I'm after are listed below, all are from my Foxtel subscription here in Australia, I'll include their website as it might help you understand what I'm after.

http://www.foxtel.com.au/shop/channel-pack/entertainment/default.htm

Sky Racing is under the entertainment package, all other channels come under the sport package.

Sky Racing 1.

Sky Racing 2.

Sky Racing 3.

TVN

Fox Sports 1.

Fox Sports 2.

Fox Sports 3.

Fox Footy.

Thanks for your help mate.

Ok mate i'll do some home work but not tonight :fun:

I was asked about posting the boxes to other countries and here's the prices for Australia

I've just posted 2 boxes to Australia both boxes cam to 2400 baht to each would be 1200 express delivery.

There's no extra cost for any deliveries in Thailand as we cover the cost at next day delivery, which I'm told can be 2 to 3 days...

I was asked about posting the boxes to other countries and here's the prices for Australia

I've just posted 2 boxes to Australia both boxes cam to 2400 baht to each would be 1200 express delivery.

There's no extra cost for any deliveries in Thailand as we cover the cost at next day delivery, which I'm told can be 2 to 3 days...

Hi Lanzalad,

Not trying to be a smartarse but I can't work out what the price for postage is to Australia is.

Cheers,

Groggy

lanzalad, on 15 Aug 2014 - 1:10 PM, said:snapback.png

Hi Lanzalad,

Not trying to be a smartarse but I can't work out what the price for postage is to Australia is.

Cheers,

Groggy

Hiya the price would be each would be 1200 express delivery.

lanzalad, on 15 Aug 2014 - 1:10 PM, said:snapback.png

Hi Lanzalad,

Cheers,

Groggy

Hiya the price would be each would be 1200 express delivery.

Thanks. I am just waiting for Onelilley to give a report on his unit when he gets back home.

Yep me too got to set up a home network with some thing called a mas ? Server (stores all the movies TV etc) then I rekon I will be in to one of these like a rat up a drain pipe

That way I can watch my TV and its recording Thai TV for the Mrs and she can watch her stuff on the old TV when she desires

Yes this can be done thru XBMC and it works fine...

Once you find your way around the box you will not have the need to record anything again...

Yep me too got to set up a home network with some thing called a mas ? Server (stores all the movies TV etc) then I rekon I will be in to one of these like a rat up a drain pipe

That way I can watch my TV and its recording Thai TV for the Mrs and she can watch her stuff on the old TV when she desires

I think you are referring to a NAS server

Can these be used in England phil and if so what's the set up ?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.