Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
mulphy

Which Tv Series Are You Currently Watching ?

I've watched House of Cards,Homeland,Breaking bad and Fargo.

Looking forward to the next season of Homeland.

Also went through every episode of the Big Bang Theory,loved it,great characters.

breaking Bad

I'm watching a few episodes per day... still on the first season...

It just gets better season by season.

It just gets better season by season.

i could watch them back to back but i need to get things done and watching a few per day gives me some tv to look forward to

Guest Carp Trader

People do nothing... It's a Ricky Gervais type show , about a few zooms in Brentford,,

People do nothing... It's a Ricky Gervais type show , about a few zooms in Brentford,,

Been watching that on iplayer also, very funny in parts.

Guest Carp Trader

Been watching that on iplayer also, very funny in parts.

They have copied Gervais but some funny bits...

Orange is the New Black is the funniest thing I've seen for a while, but it has it's dramatic points as well. Only on Netflix though, so most of you are stuffed if you wanted to view it.

Orange is the New Black is the funniest thing I've seen for a while, but it has it's dramatic points as well. Only on Netflix though, so most of you are stuffed if you wanted to view it.

Haha,we have the technology in Bchang.

Vorsprung durch technik...............I've shit 'em.

Legit

One of the funniest shows on TV

100% non PC and outrageous but always with a message

Vikings

Some of the best battles since the History channel did a series on Biblical Battles.

MV5BMTkyNTc3MDM4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODQ3

Actually, the opening scene is a small skirmish.

Lady M. is currently (re-)watching a Korean soap opera series called "Hotel King". If anyone's missus is tormenting them to find this, click here for it with Thai subs in 720p HD: http://www.kodhit.com/hotel-king

I've also ripped the whole series from that website onto MPG, available on request.

Just watched the first 4 episodes, season 1, of "Luther" today.

Never seen it before.

All this talk of the chances of a possible darkie James Bond got me googling and wikipedia'ing the main character.

Decent enough show....a tall good looking charismatic bloke.

Not a 007 though.

Life on Mars- great seeing a lot of stuff from my childhood <br />Eastbound & Down-brilliantly funny<br />Benidorm-funny at times but getting a bit bored with it.

Game of Thrones and The Tudors recently finished watching , both excellent especially The Tudors. At the moment watching a lot of Documentaries - Life on Earth and some of these Egyptian Pharaoh series .

I'm going to Egypt in July ,Valley of the Kings the place has always fascinated me

Game of Thrones and The Tudors recently finished watching , both excellent especially The Tudors. At the moment watching a lot of Documentaries - Life on Earth and some of these Egyptian Pharaoh series .

I'm going to Egypt in July ,Valley of the Kings the place has always fascinated me.

Would this have anything to do with cat worship.

Would this have anything to do with cat worship.

Its true they did worship cats and even mummified them for the after life , but no that's not the reason why . :)

Their engineering fascinates me , the Pyramids , secret chambers even locations of the buried tombs all add to the mystery spanning thousands of years .

Been told you can see it all on tours including the Cairo Museum in a few days . So a nice week there should quench my thirst and pray to the ancient cat lords :)

post-1845-0-54937800-1420204372_thumb.jp

post-1845-0-45047900-1420204428_thumb.jp

The Walking Dead was on all week here. Eventually you start to wonder, "WTF am I doing watching this comic booked based shit?".

I need to get on Vikings again, but it's kind of a pain in the ass, because for the older episodes I have to route them through my computer & over to the TV on a HDMI cable.

I've been meaning to load up the proper apps to get free TV on my tablet, as an experiment before purchasing a Minix, but I have been too busy playing around with my new bass.

My cable bill will jump in May or June next year. I hope to have a Minix set up by then & go back to the basic cable TV package with internet included.