Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Carp Trader

Animals In Thailand

Guest Carp Trader

Red he runs the Soi

post-51289-0-91885500-1416215727_thumb.jpost-51289-0-28740900-1416215748_thumb.j

Dog in 7/11

post-51289-0-14856100-1416215829_thumb.j

This was walking round Avenue on Saturday

post-51289-0-15285300-1416215889_thumb.j

Seemed to be a pet of a biker guy , he was letting it walk around a few people took pictures no ask of money ?

Guest Carp Trader

The small dog was saved from being ran over , lucky dog

post-51289-0-00423800-1416216442_thumb.jpost-51289-0-26534400-1416216454_thumb.j

Red eats any bones

post-51289-0-98528100-1416216428_thumb.j

Guest Carp Trader

That's a fair set of bollocks old Red has on him.

He runs the Soi..

He runs the Soi..

Certainly looks like the top dog. He'd have my wee boy for breakfast.

They all look well fed to , looks like Sharky is doing a good job

The one in the 7/11 is far to fat, not healthy for a dog that.

Guest Carp Trader

The one in the 7/11 is far to fat, not healthy for a dog that.

I think he can climb in the ice cream fridge :smoke:

That's a fair set of bollocks old Red has on him.

The expression 'thinks he's daddy big bollocks' is true in his case lol.

I think we should all find time to feed the stray pooches and kitties . I've been saying this since long before Tim Ward (Sharky) started his feeding programme , maybe 10 years before.

Kudos to the guy though , i hope others follow in his footsteps . ;)

Guest Carp Trader

I think we should all find time to feed the stray pooches and kitties . I've been saying this since long before Tim Ward (Sharky) started his feeding programme , maybe 10 years before.

Kudos to the guy though , i hope others follow in his footsteps . ;)

Agreed I take leftover bits and bones to Red and the boys on my soi.. :smoke:

I think we should all find time to feed the stray pooches and kitties ...etc.

Unfortunately that makes more of them and increases people's chances of getting bitten. Then the cops round them up and dispose of them in a way I'd bet isn't very pleasant. The uneaten food also increases the population of rodents and other vermin, which in turn increases the risk of other diseases.

What's needed is a program to spay and neuter wild dogs and cats in Pattaya IMO. People who are compassionate toward animals would be doing them a bigger favor by paying to spay or neuter them than they do by just feeding them.

Unfortunately that makes more of them and increases people's chances of getting bitten. Then the cops round them up and dispose of them in a way I'd bet isn't very pleasant. The uneaten food also increases the population of rodents and other vermin, which in turn increases the risk of other diseases.

What's needed is a program to spay and neuter wild dogs and cats in Pattaya IMO. People who are compassionate toward animals would be doing them a bigger favor by paying to spay or neuter them than they do by just feeding them.

Yup well said brucey babes , easy in thailand as chemical castration and female contraception (chemical also) is widely practiced in Thai unlike the west , where the norm is surgery .

Not sure where you are coming from regarding uneaten food for the dogs , they tend to eat everything if they know it is there . I have to be honest here , you don't even see dog turds as they eat them also.

Vermin are usually attracted to restaurant waste or human shiite !

...Not sure where you are coming from regarding uneaten food for the dogs , they tend to eat everything if they know it is there . I have to be honest here , you don't even see dog turds as they eat them also...etc.

I'm aware of people complaining occasionally because of good Samaritans feeding animals leading to increases in vermin. Has been reported in various places, possibly to do with misguided people trying to give dogs or cats things they won't eat. Not everyone is well versed in stray animal husbandry it seems. :)

I'm aware of people complaining occasionally because of good Samaritans feeding animals leading to increases in vermin. Has been reported in various places, possibly to do with misguided people trying to give dogs or cats things they won't eat. Not everyone is well versed in stray animal husbandry it seems. :)

Yep i would assume it's probably rice or left over Somtum (8 chillie) ......not really doggie or kittie food ;)

Guest Carp Trader

I'm aware of people complaining occasionally because of good Samaritans feeding animals leading to increases in vermin. :)

Are you saying the odd BM eats whats left over ? :smoke::smoke: