Latest News
  • *** word of the day FRIENDSHIP .LOYALTY has expired*** POODLE has expired. *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day. even though we spelt it wrong . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Carp Trader

Lung Disease Emphysema In The Young

Guest Carp Trader

There has been an explosion in the young cannabis smokers with the above disease, due to the fact they have no idea what they are smoking allied to no filters, I lost a mate 2 years ago he was 55 though but would smoke the ganja shite all his life...

Beware of the ganja, apart from paranoia and sucking any ambition from you it will ruin your lungs ...

Guest Carp Trader

Good man, some of the kids cant function now mental issues that will haunt them... then a slow death from lung disease,, tragic

I thank God everyday for my good health

Cancer is bstard. It took my best mate 2 years this boxing day. And then his wifea last year. I always nagged them but they wouldn't listen. The sad thing was they were both very high up in the NHS

Guest Mr Pastry

It is not just lung cancer alone, which has risen but more so liver cancer, malignant melanoma and prostate cancer and heart disease according to recent statistics. With regards to smoking marijuana, there are also a number of research projects that suggest there is no link to respiratory problems. This is one of them

http://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20120103/marijuana-smoking-not-linked_to-chronic-breathing-problems

Guest Mr Pastry

They have found it rising due to no filters and the crap they smoke ,,

who is they ?

Guest Carp Trader

Smoking drugs brings lung issues , no filters and no control over the drugs

Guest Mr Pastry

Smoking drugs brings lung issues , no filters and no control over the drugs

who says so ?

Guest Carp Trader

who says so ?

There is no ISO controls over drugs , are you saying there is ?

The drugs industry to realease a drug has incredibly stringent rules , that I know from my work ,,,

The no filters and the stuff people smoke where there is no control ,, check the press the increase on lung disease due to melts smoking drugs ,,

Guest Carp Trader

Qualification: at 18 I cut asbestos sheets up for 3 months ina closed environment, no one said it was dangerous, no one had a mask.. f**k 1

for 5 years I sprayed pretty much every day with iso cyanide based paint.. f**k 2

I smoke..

I would be f**ked if I smoke or not.. thats a fact.

FACT... smoking drugs is a passport to death. crack and meth is usually cut with the least expensive additives to weaken it and get more bucks for the gram of pure. one of the favoured cuts is sugar, smoke it up,, please do, it crystalises in your lungs and bloodstream

Ganja smokers ( dope) dont like filters. but they do smoke it with 100% pure tobacco which can be better for u as it doesnt have the additives. however the tar level is mega. the dope f**ks your head up, the tobacco f**ks your lungs.

Emphasymia is often mis diagnosed for other respiratory complaints. quite often quacks put it down as that when its other things.

anyone who does drugs is a nut job, but to be fair, it causes more mental than physical issues

Agreed re mental issues easy to see ,,, also lack of work ethic ,

Guest Mr Pastry

There is no ISO controls over drugs , are you saying there is ?

The drugs industry to realease a drug has incredibly stringent rules , that I know from my work ,,,

The no filters and the stuff people smoke where there is no control ,, check the press the increase on lung disease due to melts smoking drugs ,,

There is control over the majority of drugs on the market. If you are referring specifically to the drug known as Marijuana, then there is no control. But anyone can buy drugs in Pharmacies or prescription drugs and if taken irresponsibly can lead to death. For example, one could swallow a whole bottle of Paracetamol. So there is no control over the drug once it has left the pharmacy. The tip or (roach) as often called, has little to do with anything. If you smoke 2 joints per day you are less likely to contract a respiratory disease than a person who smokes an average of 20 normal cigarettes per day. It is true that cigarette smoking can lead to respiratory problems, even cancer, but then again millions of people smoke. There is far less tobacco in a spliff, but perhaps you have never seen one. Many people who use Marijuana smoke it neat, sometimes through a pipe, bong or vaporiser. Some people even make tea with it and also bake with it.

23 states and DC have enacted laws to legalize medical marijuana in he USA and that trend is likely to continue.

...23 states and DC have enacted laws to legalize medical marijuana in he USA and that trend is likely to continue.

This is proof of nothing except that prohibition has not reduced the usage of marijuana, it has just made criminals out of folks who generally have directly harmed nobody but themselves.

To summarize, my attitude about recreational drugs has been evolving, and now is pretty much that as long as people are only harming themselves, and they don't demand that others solve the problems they create for themselves when they use these drugs, they can pretty much get on with it. That includes tobacco, grass, alcohol, and many other drugs. Not sure about coke, heroin and other addictive drugs, because things like addiction take a toll on others in the person's life, create demands on the health care system, and can make the person unable to work or function in society.

You make choices? Take responsibility for them. You smoke grass and get emphysema? Hope you're insured.

Guest Mr Pastry

This is proof of nothing except that prohibition has not reduced the usage of marijuana, it has just made criminals out of folks who generally have directly harmed nobody but themselves.

To summarize, my attitude about recreational drugs has been evolving, and now is pretty much that as long as people are only harming themselves, and they don't demand that others solve the problems they create for themselves when they use these drugs, they can pretty much get on with it. That includes tobacco, grass, alcohol, and many other drugs. Not sure about coke, heroin and other addictive drugs, because things like addiction take a toll on others in the person's life, create demands on the health care system, and can make the person unable to work or function in society.

You make choices? Take responsibility for them. You smoke grass and get emphysema? Hope you're insured.

The majority of those who develop emphysema are normal smokers, or those who have been subjected to dust over long periods of time, such as coal mining. I is not specific to he inhalation of marijuana fumes It was very common for those who used to work in the pits though and a direct result of breathing in coal dust all day, or night over prolonged periods.

Regarding your fist paragraph, it was not meant to reduce the number of people using marijuana, and by decriminalisation they are no long criminals. If there is no crime then they are not criminals. Legal amounts of possession are set in each state

The majority of those who develop emphysema are normal smokers...

A clean miss of my point. My point is that my attitude is that if someone makes a free choice to do something that might be risky, such as smoking whatever horticulture rocks his boat, he shouldn't come crying to me if he gets sick. He should take responsibility for the (possible) consequences of his actions, such as by buying insurance.

Regarding your fist paragraph, it was not meant to reduce the number of people using marijuana...etc.

Never said it was. Your context suggested that states were legalizing grass because it's safe, or at least safer than tobacco. Nope, nothing to do with safety of grass, which has not been established. Few major studies have been done on the effect of smoking weed or any other illegal drug, for obvious reasons. It simply suggests that states are deciding that prohibiting something that is so easy to get and harms few but the user isn't worth the human and financial costs.

Guest Carp Trader

The majority of those who develop emphysema are normal smokers, or those who have been subjected to dust over long periods of time, such as coal mining. I is not specific to he inhalation of marijuana fumes It was very common for those who used to work in the pits though and a direct result of breathing in coal dust all day, or night over prolonged periods.

Regarding your fist paragraph, it was not meant to reduce the number of people using marijuana, and by decriminalisation they are no long criminals. If there is no crime then they are not criminals. Legal amounts of possession are set in each state

lol Normal smokers... Pure gold

Guest Carp Trader

There is control over the majority of drugs on the market. If you are referring specifically to the drug known as Marijuana, then there is no control. But anyone can buy drugs in Pharmacies or prescription drugs and if taken irresponsibly can lead to death. For example, one could swallow a whole bottle of Paracetamol. So there is no control over the drug once it has left the pharmacy. The tip or (roach) as often called, has little to do with anything. If you smoke 2 joints per day you are less likely to contract a respiratory disease than a person who smokes an average of 20 normal cigarettes per day. It is true that cigarette smoking can lead to respiratory problems, even cancer, but then again millions of people smoke. There is far less tobacco in a spliff, but perhaps you have never seen one. Many people who use Marijuana smoke it neat, sometimes through a pipe, bong or vaporiser. Some people even make tea with it and also bake with it.

23 states and DC have enacted laws to legalize medical marijuana in he USA and that trend is likely to continue.

lol it can lead to cancer... It does lead to cancer ...

Guest Mr Pastry

Many weed smokers I've met were far from normal. :fun:

I was talking about cigarette smokers

Guest Carp Trader

I learned a long time ago don't start an argument with a stoner. They won't hit you, just talk to you for hours.

Lol... Very good