Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Gabor

The Best All You Can Eat Lunch Options ?

My main food is my lunch... I don't dinner...and I like the all you can eat buffets...not because to eat too much, just to eat a little bit from the many offers...the trendy restaurants offers as the " degustation menu " for 1000-5000 baht for the very few baits...

Nowadays the best offer I found by a top end restaurant:

http://newssteaks.com/en/

DAILY LUNCH BUFFET

Easy, Fast and delicious at News Steaks&Grill!

Everyday we serve you our lunch buffet

with different dishes everyday

start from 12:00-4:oo pm.

199 BAHT ONLY!!!

Guest Carp Trader

Where is it Gabor, the Map is a google one and does not say ?

Or I could not see it.

Cheers

Think I found it, near VT1 is it on the main drag or down near Chatau Dale ?

Guest JHolmesJr

Nothing beats sizzler....or so i have read in the interwebz in my moms basement

Is it easy to find/get to from the baht bus to Jomtien ?

Baht bus goes right passed the front door. It's near Indian by Nature (terrible). Used to be called News Cafe (I believe).

Guest Carp Trader

Just before you get to the entrance to Chatau Dale

I have seen it now you say that, called the News Cafe the advert never looked like the place ..

It's near Indian by Nature (terrible).

Have thought about trying there a few times but won't bother now.

Guest dodger

Cherries restaurant on third rd opposite site of old xcyte disco do wednesday and saturday all you can eat, great range of foods always popular.

Cherries restaurant on third rd opposite site of old xcyte disco do wednesday and saturday all you can eat, great range of foods always popular.

Good option, not had the buffet but out of about 9 visits for dinner 8 have been above average.

Guest Carp Trader

Went there many years ago, I have heard some not so good reports of late...but was always highly praised...

Have thought about trying there a few times but won't bother now.

I don't know whether others have had similar experiences but it was way overpriced, service was appalling (they offered us desserts twice before we had even received our main meals) and the food was just not up to what was expected. Very poor to the point i told the manager that i would not be back.

Baht bus goes right passed the front door. It's near Indian by Nature (terrible). Used to be called News Cafe (I believe).

Yep, located on the car park level below Frasers (Frasers not recommended BTW).

Yep, located on the car park level below Frasers (Frasers not recommended BTW).

I have noticed there are a few places there but they never seem to be busy.

I have noticed there are a few places there but they never seem to be busy.

It's a difficult location I think. I believe most folks think of Thappraya Rd. as a way to get from Pattaya to Jomthien, rather than a destination in and of itself. The situation may change with the residential development farther up the hill, but that remains to be seen.

It's a difficult location I think. I believe most folks think of Thappraya Rd. as a way to get from Pattaya to Jomthien, rather than a destination in and of itself. The situation may change with the residential development farther up the hill, but that remains to be seen.

Possibly but Pan Pan just down and across the road isn't exactly a great location but has always been busy when I have been in.

Possibly but Pan Pan just down and across the road isn't exactly a great location but has always been busy when I have been in.

Been there forever mate, was well established when I got here. Some would know Pan Pan from their other locations. One big advantage they have is parking.

When am there next month will try the Hilton hotels Edge restaurant lunch buffets as have read some good reviews over the last few months.

Seems good value as top quality foods and top location by all accounts.

Not for the Vests n CC brigade though!!

Casa Pascal does a great, cheap lunch buffet apparently.

Was there for 'brunch' earlier, arrived about 12.30.

Yea, was very nice, very clean and well presented as well.

225 Baht for everything, will be back.

Was there for 'brunch' earlier, arrived about 12.30.

Yea, was very nice, very clean and well presented as well.

225 Baht for everything, will be back.

where is that mate?

where is that mate?

If you are walking down Second road on the left hand side it is just a bit past the Avenue and Dusit D2 hotel. Near Ruan Thai if that helps.

where is that mate?

On 2rd mate, if you come out of the Avenue onto 2nd Rd, turn left it just up a wee bit on the same side.

Swiss owned I think, full of Scandinavian, Swiss, German etc, they even have kippers lol

If you are walking down Second road on the left hand side it is just a bit past the Avenue and Dusit D2 hotel. Near Ruan Thai if that helps.

cheers mate,on the to do list. :fun: