Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Al McReady

Whats Your Favourite Order From An Indian Restaurant?

Never really been a big fan of Indian food although to be fair I haven'teaten too much.Work do on Saturday going for an Indian and not sure what to order.

As Cat says, a good chicken Tikka Massala is hard to beat.

Though as far as my missus is concerned, unless whatever it is scalds the mouth of you, it's 'for children' :laugh:

Cheers last time i had Indian food was in the Rockhouse a good few years ago,cant remember what it was but quite enjoyed it.

Yeah you ate with me - in fact i gave you what me and the mrs had left over :D

Think it was a Vindaloo mate because that's what ive ordered in the past in the rocky ( 2 times) You seemed to love it :D

Yeah you ate with me - in fact i gave you what me and the mrs had left over :D

Think it was a Vindaloo mate because that's what ive ordered in the past in the rocky ( 2 times) You seemed to love it :D

Vindaloo it is then :thumbup:

Vindaloo it is then :thumbup:

Noooooooo ! Don't do it - it will blow your sox off !!

Go for the Chicken Tikka Massalla .......think of your ring :D

Mixed starter of onion bhaji, chicken tikka and lamb seekh.

Main, chilli chicken tikka masala, no rice and 2 nan breads. Rice is just a filler with no taste.

Mixed starter of onion bhaji, chicken tikka and lamb seekh.

Main, chilli chicken tikka masala, no rice and 2 nan breads. Rice is just a filler with no taste.

Sounds nice, I will eat most things on the menu apart from shell fish and fish.

Sounds nice, I will eat most things on the menu apart from shell fish and fish.

That Thali we had in Luton was good mate, you always get something you have never tried before :)

Guest JHolmesJr

Has anyone tried cooking their own from scratch, without those vile Pataks/Sharwoods pre made gravy bottles...would recommend highly.

Makes you realise how much crap the bongos and the pakis dump in their food....needless amounts of oil, butter, chilli, salt.

Indian food is not supposed to blow your bottom gasket out....the spices are meant to be aromatic not spicy.

Guest Carp Trader

Has anyone tried cooking their own from scratch, without those vile Pataks/Sharwoods pre made gravy bottles...would recommend highly.

Makes you realise how much crap the bongos and the pakis dump in their food....needless amounts of oil, butter, chilli, salt.

Indian food is not supposed to blow your bottom gasket out....the spices are meant to be aromatic not spicy.

Bongos and Pakis.... Lol

Is ,chilli, a new name added to Chicken Tikka Massala

In UK restaurants yes mate , something i have only discovered in the last year or so . The chilli's are usually the green variety in one's that i have tried , makes a nice change.

I go in fads with indians , from Korma's to Balti , and Phal's .....but the chiili chick masalla is a great alternative if you haven't tried before - but obviously will vary from restaurant to restaurant .