Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Bob's BBQ & Grill

Brand New Treadmill for Sale never been used

Guest Bob's BBQ & Grill

I just bought this in the middle of August 2007 and used it 3 times. It is brand new and I think a good one. It has a powerful motor sorry forgot what size but I know I went up to a higher model to get the bigger motor due to my weight. They sell these in Carrefour. Full warranty Any way I'm moving to a new place and don't have the room for this even though it folds up. So if any of you BM would like to help me out give me a call.

I paid 25000 bt

I will consider all offers but would like to get at least 20000 bt

IMG_6383.jpg

IMG_6384.jpg

IMG_6385.jpg

Thanks Bob

Call 0860496348

Update December 4th:

I had a small problem with the hand grip which monitors your heart rate, it had broke and the service guy wanted to just super glue it back together and I said no. Anyway to my total surprise they offered me a brand new one. This was just about the time I was moving to my new location and they delivered it there. It has never been used not even once, brand new. still in the place where they put it together. This will make someone a great Christmas gift. Includes full warranty all accessories etc. Same as the pictures above. I forgot to mention it has Automatic height and speed adjustments right on the handles.

Bob

Guest charlie

bbbq

most of us came here to get off the tread mill.....................

good luck :thumbsup: