Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
STARGAZER

100 Beers

Not yer grandpappy's Pattaya prices either. blink.gif

Good luck keeping all them beers in stock! The Thais love to yank the import license of anyone who is too successful competing against the producers of the local weasel piss.

I'll try it eventually, just need to win the lottery first. :)

Not yer grandpappy's Pattaya prices either. blink.gif

Good luck keeping all them beers in stock! The Thais love to yank the import license of anyone who is too successful competing against the producers of the local weasel piss.

I'll try it eventually, just need to win the lottery first. :)

One or two of the prices are very odd. Asahi 210 baht for a small bottle?

I wouldn't move 2 yards to go there.

Not crazy about these wannabe high end places all over the place. They are in the same category as gogos. Give me places like Wok n Rok, The Rockhouse and One More Beer every time. Piss on all these Hyatt Regency places that want to cater to the rich only.

One or two places like this are ok but they start to infest the place.

"Exclusive" annoys me.

Right across the road I have Tara Court with O'Gara's inside. That is where they served me a pathetic portion of some curry knockoff without rice. If I wanted rice I had to pay extra. Otherwise it was soup. Meanwhile all the same furnishings you could find in any pub in Britain. What is the point?

Just around the corner is The Irish Wolfhound. Great food and plenty of it for low prices. These 'boutique' bars are a pestilence. Kinda like The China Garden, that didn't last 5 minutes.

This is Pattaya not Vegas or London.

Stuff your 100 beers.

One or two of the prices are very odd. Asahi 210 baht for a small bottle?

Exactly!

lol

Too much??

Sorry.

I'll shut up.

Too much sugar. I was given a glass of - I think - Thai blackcurrant cordial by the missus and I panicked.

I think the prices are ok. If anybody has been to the 'Villa' supermarket you would be lucky to get any of those beers off the shelves for less than 230 baht. It looks exactly the type of place I would go with my girlfriend if on a night out. Normal beer bars are where I would go solo or with mates although I would still go to the Cove if friends wished to.

Menu looks ok, other drinks prices are also ok. looks like a friendly place which is very much in demand from me!