Latest News
  • *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
mulphy

90 Day Reporting Via The Internet .

Good News from Thai Immigration - 90 day report is now possible online!

BANGKOK: -- Thai Immigration has confirmed to Thaivisa.com that it is now possible to make your Notification of Staying in the Kingdom over 90 Days online! Currently the system only works with Internet Explorer but it will be possible to do your 90 day report with other browsers soon.

Learn more about making your 90 day report online here: http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

or visit Immigration web site for more details: http://www.immigration.go.th/

Topic moved to "Expats Helping Expats" and pinned.

I corrected the first link in the OP. Tested it and it works.

NOTE: The link ONLY works with Internet Explorer. When I tried it with Firefox it gave me an error message then closed the tab I opened for it.

At least when I tried it, the page loaded very slowly. Patience is recommended.

Thanks Alex for posting this! :)

I submitted mine online Monday evening, just got the approval so that saves me a trip to immigration.

Cheers

I submitted mine online Monday evening, just got the approval so that saves me a trip to immigration.

Cheers

Good news. Didn't work when I tried it, got some English-like garble to the effect that I needed to go to the Immigration office. Hope it works for me next time. :thumbsup: