Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
lanzalad

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Dentist ..

I've been having a few problems over the last few months and the last few weeks its got to the stage where i need to sort it out.

i'm looking for a dentist that someone on the forum has used and comes recommended.

Thanks

im not sure mate i think its the first time i've posted on this matter, i'll look for the thread

Thanks

Plenty good dentists here.

Go to the end of Soi Baukhao and turn left into Central road (Pattaya Klang) cross over to the right hand side and there's a lady dentist there.

She is great.

Pattaya International Hospital. Good value, good treatment. Then call in Soi 6 afterwards.

I've had other services there. No complaints. Apparently many docs who work in BPH also have hours in PIH.

I've had other services there. No complaints. Apparently many docs who work in BPH also have hours in PIH.

A lot of the docs do the rounds.

It's a dentist. Plenty good ones in Pattaya. Just get it pulled out.

I've been having a few problems over the last few months and the last few weeks its got to the stage where i need to sort it out.

i'm looking for a dentist that someone on the forum has used and comes recommended.

Thanks

I am going later today. Having 5 teeth installed. Soi 5 Jomtien by immigration. Stay away from Hollywood on Soi Lengkhee. Could f**k up a mustard sandwich.

I use one near my home on soi siam country club . smile dental clinic , not only a good dentist , very reasonably priced but the dentist is a good looking woman too .

Well i'll be giving one of them a call then ... i like the sound of a lady dentist...

The one on Pattaya Klang near the market. She was trained in Germany. I had multiple bridge crowns about six years ago. Even my dentist in Scotland said they wouldn't have attempted what I got done here.

Well i'll be giving one of them a call then ... i like the sound of a lady dentist...

she is very pleasant .

Two crowns fitted 12 years ago at smile dental in Bangkok. No issues whatsoever and the female dentist was smokinnnnnn hot !!

been using chulakorn dental practice for a while,its on the 2ndroad between the royal garden and pattayaland2.very good.

Got my 5 crowns in yesterday without a hitch and I am very pleased. Hope to god I don't crack or break these buggers or they fall out. I don't think they will seem very solid.

Got my 5 crowns in yesterday without a hitch and I am very pleased. Hope to god I don't crack or break these buggers or they fall out. I don't think they will seem very solid.

Hi Izi,

My wife needs to get crowns for her 2 front upper teeth in November. Is 2 weeks enough time to do this and would you have a ball park for for 2 good quality crowns?

Cheers,

Groggy

Hi Izi,

My wife needs to get crowns for her 2 front upper teeth in November. Is 2 weeks enough time to do this and would you have a ball park for for 2 good quality crowns?

Cheers,

Groggy

did she burn your toast again groggy

Hi Izi,

Cheers,

Groggy

Yes mate. 2 weeks is enough but jump on it as soon as you arrive. It will take 3 visits. The first to scope it out and take impressions, the second for the fitting and the third for a checkup.

The price for what I would recommend is going to be 24,000 baht. Don't cheap on the ones at the front. Use zirconia crowns at 12k each. That will include everything. Very high quality.

The alternative is a 2 tooth unit with amalgam / porcelain. They are crap in that position but half the price. Those things are only ok for teeth at the back.

The zirconia are strong and the same color all the way through. Look better and feel better and much less likely to come out. They will be 2 separate teeth indistinguishable from the natural ones. By the time the dentist gets done she won't know anything was done, she will be able to floss and if anything does happen then that one alone can be addressed not the whole section. I just had 5 done in the front on the top. Money well spent.

The dentist I used was a very young man in Soi 5 dentist right by immigration in Jomtien. Picture you are at immigration and then walk towards beach. Soon as you come to the first shops he is there next to an optician.

This young fellah is extremely gentle and painstakingly careful. He goes the extra distance. Hope that helped.

Yes mate. 2 weeks is enough but jump on it as soon as you arrive. It will take 3 visits. The first to scope it out and take impressions, the second for the fitting and the third for a checkup.

The price for what I would recommend is going to be 24,000 baht. Don't cheap on the ones at the front. Use zirconia crowns at 12k each. That will include everything. Very high quality.

The alternative is a 2 tooth unit with amalgam / porcelain. They are crap in that position but half the price. Those things are only ok for teeth at the back.

The zirconia are strong and the same color all the way through. Look better and feel better and much less likely to come out. They will be 2 separate teeth indistinguishable from the natural ones. By the time the dentist gets done she won't know anything was done, she will be able to floss and if anything does happen then that one alone can be addressed not the whole section. I just had 5 done in the front on the top. Money well spent.

The dentist I used was a very young man in Soi 5 dentist right by immigration in Jomtien. Picture you are at immigration and then walk towards beach. Soon as you come to the first shops he is there next to an optician.

This young fellah is extremely gentle and painstakingly careful. He goes the extra distance. Hope that helped.

Cheers Izi.

This is top information and at 12,000 baht a tooth that is a good price. I think going by your post you don't have the contact details. It would be good if the missus could call them to have a chat and make a booking.

Thanks,

Groggy

Cheers Izi.

This is top information and at 12,000 baht a tooth that is a good price. I think going by your post you don't have the contact details. It would be good if the missus could call them to have a chat and make a booking.

Thanks,

Groggy

Sorry, I forgot.

Jomtien Soi 5 Dental Clinic

038-231158

089-1405464

I'm the one burning the toast lately so I need to give myself an uppercut. Hope all is well in your life.

all good cobber - kob comes home on wednesday after a 7 week sojourn so normality will be restored