Latest News
  • *** POODLE . word of the day . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
The Tongue

Prague

Let's have some photos of a hot Eastern Euro with her arse in the air.

Unlikely to be found on one of my trip reports Richard.

Maybe you could get that pic on a night sojourn of a club on Walking Street in Pattaya, a few Eastern Europeans there I believe.

I think if I went into Hooters and asked for that photo I might not be welcome again.

Maybe if I was with friends then my interest in hitting a Cabaret bar could be heightened and that photo would be on a list although I read somewhere that they dont allow phones or cameras in the rooms.

Quite a few girly clubs on the side streets off Wenclesas Square, nearly got dragged in last night.

One thing I will say is that everybody is so chatty here and just speaking to a girl in a non girlybar situation is quite refreshing. No expectancy of sex, no expectancy of payment, just meeting good people in friendly environments. I do like Prague and recommend it for solos or couples.

Unlikely to be found on one of my trip reports Richard.

Maybe you could get that pic on a night sojourn of a club on Walking Street in Pattaya, a few Eastern Europeans there I believe.

I think if I went into Hooters and asked for that photo I might not be welcome again.

Maybe if I was with friends then my interest in hitting a Cabaret bar could be heightened and that photo would be on a list although I read somewhere that they dont allow phones or cameras in the rooms.

Quite a few girly clubs on the side streets off Wenclesas Square, nearly got dragged in last night.

One thing I will say is that everybody is so chatty here and just speaking to a girl in a non girlybar situation is quite refreshing. No expectancy of sex, no expectancy of payment, just meeting good people in friendly environments. I do like Prague and recommend it for solos or couples.

Well, I wasn't shy when I went to Bulgaria. I got stuck right in the moment i arrived.

Me, and my two pals met three birds on the street. We got so drunk that one of my mates fell asleep bollock naked on the reception area pool table. He must have been in His room and slept walked or something. The breakfast staff had to put a dish towel around Him and carry Him up stairs. All the breakfast eaters could see was a red headed 20 stone Scotsman laying naked on a pool table.

The other one couldn't find His room. And I woken up face down in my own vomit with a nude girl sleeping in the bedroom. Couldn't remember much but what a body she had.

That holiday was a riot. We loved it. There was P4P girls and non P4P girls available in the pubs. Russian girls too.

Well, I wasn't shy when I went to Bulgaria. I got stuck right in the moment i arrived.

Me, and my two pals met three birds on the street. We got so drunk that one of my mates fell asleep bollock naked on the reception area pool table. He must have been in His room and slept walked or something. The breakfast staff had to put a dish towel around Him and carry Him up stairs. All the breakfast eaters could see was a red headed 20 stone Scotsman laying naked on a pool table.

The other one couldn't find His room. And I woken up face down in my own vomit with a nude girl sleeping in the bedroom. Couldn't remember much but what a body she had.

That holiday was a riot. We loved it. There was P4P girls and non P4P girls available in the pubs. Russian girls too.

Happy for you Richard but this is just a trip report of a solo journey to have some non girl entertainment. Too be honest I don't muck around in Thailand with girls on my doorstep so hasnt really entered my mind here in Prague.

Not shy really just not on my radar.

I am having a great time and thankfully I dont need to be in bed with a girl on every occasion to enjoy my life. Life is good for me.

Will be taking a few pics today, sorry no arses in the air on this thread.

Just a quick update, traveled over to the Kmotra Pizzeria as I promised myself. Years since I have been but pizzas were delicious before so hope up to scratch this trip. Sat downstsirs in non smoking area. Started with grilled peppers with feta cheese and olives, lovely. Had one Staropramen Black, 0.5L at 35 kc (a pound). Had the Kmotra 2012 with added anchovies and with dough made with 'smack' (see pics). Pizza must have been around 14inches, almost too much but I cut off the edges even though it is thin crust. All absolutely wonderful. You pay extra for the anchovies and smack so pizza was 195kc (about 5.50 pounds). Starter was 80kc, about 2.10 pounds.

I highly recommend this pizzeria which is popular with Czechs but difficult to find for tourists. It was a 25 min walk from my hotel. I will add the link.

https://www.google.co.UK/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=ABTrVOKlFIa7ygO9x4LACw&url=http://www.kmotra.cz/en/&ved=0CCYQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNGK9PqAcch47tleKOqT7sht4Q1NiQ

24ca837fa4b5b1b749b54c8e8915765e.jpgb2a52c3ad27e9a81134f59be983c874c.jpg7b1a9920a2f1503fdcbf082d3aea25ad.jpgac5ff0c87ad9ec1c15f72815db9cf935.jpgfa5ae826a60571516fd60af05dec5c23.jpg1989af7e5ea966a2bcc23182d36838ac.jpg

Off to the Jewish Quarter soon. Very famous cemetary there with about the highest number of graves by size.

Interesting fact is that the hotel I am staying in used to contain the insurance company that Franz Kafka worked in, his office was room 214, I am on the 5th floor.

Looks like Riga.

Flown over Riga but not been to it.

Prague is such a beautiful city. Nearly all the side streets are still cobbled. Trams ply their routes all around you. There are loads of pubs, the people are friendly. Czech food is not necessarily healthy but other choices are available. A half litre of beer starts from 26 kc (about 70 pence) although the average in most establishments is between 35 kc and 55kc so still cheap. It is easy to walk around the city although my 24 miles walked (so far) in 3 days is not for everybody. Plenty of taxis and the trams are regular.

If coming from Heathrow don't change your money there, Travelex were offering 32 kc when the official rate is above 36kc to 1 pound. I checked the rate so when I got to Prague I only changed up 10 pounds (enough to get me into town) as Travelex even in Prague airport were offering just 32 kc with a 15kc commission charge. When I got to my hotel I changed at Golden Exchange nearby who were offering 36.70 with no commission. In fact Travelex at Heathrow were offering 44 baht to 1 pound when the rate in Thailand is nearer 50.

Saw a couple of special shops on my way home from the Kmotra Pizzeria.

7fd6b6deab60e018c26da73e9d39dca5.jpg

Even noticed Gabor was offering discounts at his shop but not on the women

911604b4aaae3da02982498394a297b6.jpge80e8b3184a140a7918ef01e39efaf4e.jpg0b04b8b330411e4a274c6fe5f854be6f.jpge7896734cd9c1ac77509128e36ec48d5.jpg

For Richard and other guys interested many girls work in the two cabaret clubs shown. They are both situated in Ve Smeckach just off Wenceslas Square

This first pic is Darling Cabaret.

db676fd43ab49e40be0da6b1dbfbd97d.jpg98430fd7744c7e54c7a5ffa0213d9433.jpg

There is a large Sports bar just before getting to the Cabaret clubs:

b4378bb425d50fc7aeac0be5783a8f21.jpg

Ve Smeckach is shown on the south centre off Wenceslas square. The sports bar is nearest the square literally on the corner with the cabaret clubs about 50 metres further down.

c2b86213299dd3c54afc472c3a1f48ec.jpg

Well with all good intentions I went to the Jewish Quarter especially to see the cemetery. Unfortunately I must do a tour and I had missed the last one. Well what to do but take a few photos, a few sneaky ones from between a high grill in the wall. I am shocked they wanted 300kc for the tour-wow (about 8 pounds).

Anyhow I took a few other pics around the area. The first is specially for RJ as I know he likes a little 'head'.

6c0772924fd0c4adb81fc93811e9666a.jpg

They obviously like death in this area:

af763c703c736d5aa0fb660803a63786.jpg

Anyhow some other pics for those interested:

e37348c4324678618466c15331a857d3.jpgdb472aa414eec72b8a2d770ad8e8a4a5.jpg4f5d13f96064948590d438b01dd5fbc4.jpg450e35d298a6270a18832b72a699a6f0.jpg

A couple of interesting pics. First one is tail for Richard

3572e530a2fcc1b6738bb5cbbdb0616a.jpg

Second is a pic of Mango giving it all he's got, not sure but might be Tommy Dee or LY with him, not sure but how they got here today I don't know, impressive to keep that quiet

a0ba0bbc03ad1d1551b33b301a62c095.jpg

Last one is showing one long tram

6fcb90e57b9917cce23ecb27cbaa1d4b.jpg

Might take a few more pics if anything crops up but it is just a few drinks for me tonight. It has also started raining so that will curtail me but I will have my phone with me.

Funny that all this report and photos have emanated from my S4, if I had been able to download and then upload from a pc the report might have been a bit more thorough.