Latest News
  • *** POODLE . word of the day . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Bazle

Underwater World

I took a girl to Underwater World a week or so ago. I don't have my own transport but it wasn't difficult to get to by Baht buses - one along Pattaya Tai to Sukhumvit, and then another one south for about 5 minutes or so. Difficult to say exactly how long as depends on traffic and on the driver hanging around for potential customers at the pedestrian over-passes.

A bit pricey I guess - 500 Baht for non-Thai, 250 for Thai.

We were lucky in that we were there for 4pm feeding time when 2 divers took buckets of food for the fish. They were mobbed by some pretty big ones. I've got quite a good video of that but a fair proportion of the still photos I took aren't much good because of the shutter delay in low light.

However, here are a few of the better ones:

Was in this a few years ago, not a bad way to spend a little time. Can't shake the feeling that for Thai girls it's like walking through a food exhibit though. :)

If you are up in BKK the one underneath Siam Paragon is great. Pay the extra to do the boat trip on top of the shark tank at feeding time.

Was in this a few years ago, not a bad way to spend a little time. Can't shake the feeling that for Thai girls it's like walking through a food exhibit though. :)

Ha ha cracking and your probably right. When out in the wilds of Scotland my missus asks me about every feckin plant or berry she sees if she can eat it.

Good pics but just confirms why I don't really enjoy being in unknown waters deeper than my waist, mainly brought on by watching too much discovery channel and shark shows !

Ha ha cracking and your probably right. When out in the wilds of Scotland my missus asks me about every feckin plant or berry she sees if she can eat it...etc.

Just tell her to put some of that chili/pla ra paste on it. There's nothing more toxic than that shite! violent033.gif