Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest markib

girlfriend wants job

Guest markib

Girlfriend is looking for a job daytime pref,speaks good english and is a good looking sort,heart of gold but a little stick of dynamite,not shy and can sell very well.

markib

Guest SpicyMartin

I'll give you a buzz toward the end of the month Mark...... the cafe'll be taking on more staff starting October. If she's already got something, so be it.

BTW, what province is she from? Makes no odds to me but these buggers can be very racist toward their own folk!!

Girlfriend is looking for a job daytime pref,speaks good english and is a good looking sort,heart of gold but a little stick of dynamite,not shy and can sell very well.

markib

How about selling some detergents....? :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Guest markib
I'll give you a buzz toward the end of the month Mark...... the cafe'll be taking on more staff starting October. If she's already got something, so be it.

BTW, what province is she from? Makes no odds to me but these buggers can be very racist toward their own folk!!

Hi martin

she is from petchaboon

and thanks for the quick reply mate.

Guest heikoenen

markib

I hear from somebody they search in the hospitals girls for the reception with good english.

Guest markib
I hear from somebody they search in the hospitals girls for the reception with good english.

Thank you if you hear anymore let me know please

Guest heikoenen

A girl tell me from BKK (She work before at hospital in BKK) they search in Pattaya hospitals staff. She don´t like Pattaya and so she have no interest for this. But she speak from the big one in Pattaya center. It can be only the Memorial Hospital.

Guest markib
A girl tell me from BKK (She work before at hospital in BKK) they search in Pattaya hospitals staff. She don´t like Pattaya and so she have no interest for this. But she speak from the big one in Pattaya center. It can be only the Memorial Hospital.

Still looking if anyone can help.

Guest blue
Still looking if anyone can help.

WRVINYL is a big uPVC Window producer in Pattaya and is looking for PR and Sales Staff

She can write an application to info@wrvinyl.com

Guest laura

i never answered before because i dont know how to class what im looking for i need a live in mothers helper not 24 hrs a day or do laundry or cook just someone to watch 2 bratts when im tired of it and keep things tidy and shout at them when needed 2 boys 11 and 7 (in school in 2 weeks if it lasts)there ya have it no english required they are pretty ok with thai and whacking stick provided hm not as easy as it sounds lol