Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE . word of the day now expired . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day. even though we spelt it wrong . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
dcfc2007

June 2015 Dcfc Trip Report

That old chestnut "I take care I no want money" line. Yeah...right.

Tbf it was her decision to come back i wasn't fussed either way.

went to taling chian floating market, waste of time and money as there was hardly anything to see.

got conned by a tuk tuk driver today as well, f**king sick of tuk tuk drivers lying shits the lot of them, much prefer the normal cabs.

had a visit to the royal barges museum which was interesting although 30 minutes is enough.

resting up for a bit before we hit nana plaza.

post-28429-0-53365600-1433420845_thumb.j

post-28429-0-55401200-1433420873_thumb.j

post-28429-0-32483500-1433420898_thumb.j

post-28429-0-30976400-1433420926_thumb.j

lying in bed at 4am and get a knock on the door and who is there but pung and her friend.

she rented out a room in hotel block across the way and asked us to come over.

she is becoming a stalker but my pal fancied the friend she was with, and she was stunning so i thought i would go over with him.

this is pungs friend, cant remember her name.

post-28429-0-06280800-1433459514_thumb.j

Being chased by women rather than the other way around is part of the pleasure of Thailand. Enjoy mate.

Because it's low season they do chase punters. My mate Eddie is constantly being called and annoyed by them.

lying in bed at 4am and get a knock on the door and who is there but pung and her friend.

she rented out a room in hotel block across the way and asked us to come over.

she is becoming a stalker but my pal fancied the friend she was with, and she was stunning so i thought i would go over with him.

this is pungs friend, cant remember her name.

attachicon.gif14334592728730.jpg

I'd be asking reception why the fcuk they are letting someone come up to your room.

I'd be asking reception why the fcuk they are letting someone come up to your room.

Simply because she's Thai mate. And it's a room taken by a farang. You need to understand the mindset here. It's completely different from anywhere else.

Simply because she's Thai mate. And it's a room taken by a farang. You need to understand the mindset here. It's completely different from anywhere else.

Never had that happen to me, have had reception calling the room though saying there was someone in reception wanting to see me.

I get what you mean though.

bangkok bar review.

nana plaza - avoided it like a plague, too many ladyboys being aggressive and not taking no for an answer.

Really enjoyed hanarahans on soi 4, good food, decent drinks promotions, relaxed atmosphere and lots of sport including rugby which is always good, massive thumbs up.

Corner live music bar on soi cowboy - the band playing when we went there weren't very good and there were too many people smoking inside. On the plus side of things there was plenty of eye candy and cheap drinks.

Afterskool a go go on soi cowboy - had only about 10 girls working and we were the only customers at 12 but not hard to see why. On the plus side it was very cheap and had a nice long chat with a very friendly mamasan who apologised for the bar being quiet and recommended other places for us to go.

midnite a go go soi cowboy - plenty of really good looking girls in here but they were very pushy on the drinks. had one drink then left as it became tedious being asked 'buy me drink na ka' every 30 seconds.

baccarra a go go soi cowboy - easily the best spot in bangkok at the minute. Dozens of absolutely stunning girls working and they weren't pushy for drinks but i guess this is because they are really only interested in the japs.

also spent time in hillary 2 bar and melodies bar on soi 4, both were average with some lookers in there but plenty of ugly ones as well.

Just arrived into pattaya and staying at i rovers, nice clean room and friendly staff, good start.

I did mate, i told them that it was the wrong thing to do as it could have been anybody coming into my room.

the worse thing is she went into my mates room when he was sleeping and woke him up, frightened the crap out of him.

very basic looking room .

yes it is mate but the bed is big and comfortable and its good value for money.

yes it is mate but the bed is big and comfortable and its good value for money.

how much per night .

post-28429-0-32248900-1433503422_thumb.j

pung and her friend.

this photo doesnt do her much justice, she is stunning.

some thoughts on my first night in pattaya, apologies for bad spellings as i an a little mao and i use a phone for my updates.

WTF is with the russians, arabs and indians becoming 'hello girls'. Literally walking street was crawling with this lot offering mixx and other russian and indian discos and food joints, how do they get work permits for that??

Started the night in soi 7 and 8, when i say started we walked through the sois but I couldnt believe how crap they had become. These sois used to be my favorite spots years ago but now dominated by ladyboys and overweight mingers, really gutted by this.

Moved onto walking street and to secrets. The air con was a relief from the heat and we were joined by nong and beer. They did not pressure us for drinks and were happy to talk to us but we bought them some anyway.

The drinks were not watered down tonight anyway as they were pissed off 2 or 3 whiskeys and a few shots of tequila. These two girls were great fun and unbelievably sexy even though they kept blaming me for requesting chris brown (sorry phil)

After a while the mamasan joined us (i think her name was jaeng, although probably wrong) she was good fun and i believe it was her birthday as we had cake. We were also introduced to phil but I was a little mao and forgot to mention about being on this and secrets forum, nice guy though.

We left secrets just after 1 and it took all my willpower not to barfine beer tonight although i will be back for her another night.

Moved onto candyshop after this, well it was dead only about 20 people which is a shame as i used to love this place. Then went to lucifer which was even quieter, what the f**k is going on.

I then decided to try insomnia and well i am glad I did. Only in the door 5 minutes and im assaulted by the sexiest girl. The way she is dancing is crazy and gives off good signals. She then asked if I wanted her to which I replied absolutely yes haha. We go back to the room and she jumps me straight away. She is kissing me all over and gives me great head then says turnover, my heart sank as I thought 'this is not a ladyboy' i grab her below just to confirm that it isnt. She then stars licking my arse like crazy, I was honestly in heaven.

After this she spins me round and we f**k like crazy for a good 30 minutes before she pulls off the condom and I cum in her mouth. All this for 1000bht long time (im currently staring at this little stunner as lies beside me) still great value to ve had in thailand, just a little harder to find than before but i always have preferred the chase.

*will upload naughty photos at the end of the holiday as dont want a have a go hero causing me any bother, sorry for the gorey details*

Never had that happen to me, have had reception calling the room though saying there was someone in reception wanting to see me.

I get what you mean though.

Had a regular i fell out with once turn up to my room drunk one night.Was accompanied by hotel security who quickly ushered her out after seeing i did not want to see her.

pung keeps messaging me asking to come to Pattaya, i told her that I do not want a gf and i am on holiday to have fun, maybe its not a good idea if she comes.

she insists she wants to come and stay in a room beside me and she will pay, she also says she will pay for everything herself. I tried to explain how she was not getting the point, shall see how this goes.

post-28429-0-22502400-1433602353_thumb.j

post-28429-0-31241200-1433602366_thumb.j

If you even contemplate telling her to come to Pattaya to stay near you then you may be inviting big trouble if you think you will still be free to roam, I think your happy days will be few whatever you think you can control.

I would leave well alone and continue to enjoy all the fish in the sea.

If you even contemplate telling her to come to Pattaya to stay near you then you may be inviting big trouble if you think you will still be free to roam, I think your happy days will be few whatever you think you can control. I would leave well alone and continue to enjoy all the fish in the sea.

Couldn't agree more. The quickest way to ruin a holiday.

thats what I am doing but the message isnt getting through.

she has no idea where I am staying though so she wont be able to find me.