Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
dcfc2007

June 2015 Dcfc Trip Report

Cracking Report young Donegal Celtic, you seem to be having a ball :)

Until i read he was Irish i thought it was Derby County FC lol.

sorry wasnt able to make the drinks in the rocky, overcooked it the past few days and felt horrible all day.

Ill be about to thursday night so anybody fancies a beer just pm me.

Until i read he was Irish i thought it was Derby County FC lol.

your rivals for promotion this year mate?

i follow afc wimbeldon in london, surrounded by chelsea glory hunters.

Loving the TR, :thumbup:

Pattaya is what you make of it. Glad ya having fun!

The last girl looks well hot for sure!

Great trip report and it proves there's still a heap load of fun to be had in Pattaya.

But, dcfc2007 isn't your typical monger he's a young good looking guy with plenty charisma with the kind of build that Thai girls like. He can't fail

to have a good time here.

While the rest of us middle aged old whinging barstewards keep saying how shite it is. :fun::fun:

Apologies, no deflation on anybody's ego meant. Just a truth moment that slipped out lads. :fun:

Keep the trip report going. Great read and the WS one is lovely.

Great trip report and it proves there's still a heap load of fun to be had in Pattaya.

But, dcfc2007 isn't your typical monger he's a young good looking guy with plenty charisma with the kind of build that Thai girls like. He can't fail

While the rest of us middle aged old whinging barstewards keep saying how shite it is. :fun::fun:

Apologies, no deflation on anybody's ego meant. Just a truth moment that slipped out lads. :fun:

jesus i need to take you on a datemiw haha

feeling better today so will be back in the bars tonight.

I thought all the under 50s were in their own country sending their money to subsidize the cheap shags off sponsored bints for the expats

I thought all the under 50s were in their own country sending their money to subsidize the cheap shags off sponsored bints for the expats

we arent all mugs matey.

So that's not him in the avatar!

Absolutely NOT...Lol He could probably score in a Victoria Secrets dressing room so bearing that in mind it's no wonder He's popular in Pattaya...Lol

No that's brian badonde mate, from fonejacker and facejacker absolutely hilarious programme.

Interesting tattoo!

Interesting tattoo!

She's catholic mate, apparently got bullied about it growing up in nong khai about it.