Latest News
  • *** word of the day FRIENDSHIP .LOYALTY has expired*** POODLE has expired. *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day. even though we spelt it wrong . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
bigstuy

Prescription Drugs?

as part of my weight loss plan i have been prescribed with a drug called Victoza which is primarily used in treatment of diabetes but has had success with weight loss in some cases too, the problem is that it costs about 200euro a month to buy in ireland

my question is would a thai pharmacist sell me the victoza from in irish prescription or would they even sell it to me without one?

cheers in advance

as part of my weight loss plan i have been prescribed with a drug called Victoza which is primarily used in treatment of diabetes but has had success with weight loss in some cases too, the problem is that it costs about 200euro a month to buy in ireland

my question is would a thai pharmacist sell me the victoza from in irish prescription or would they even sell it to me without one?

cheers in advance

If it is available in pattaya ,possibly a generic brand but likely to be as good,there is a good chance you can get it over the counter and i very much doubt that any foreign prescription would have any validity.we buy several different prescription drugs in Pattaya over the counter and do so simply for the cost savings.

Try and google faschino chemist and maybe you can get an email address and they should be able to tell you

Is there a safe drug anywhere in the world that can reduce weight? I doubt it.

We saw what happened earlier this month with diet drugs.

Do it the natural way stuy, forget tablets is my advice.

Is there a safe drug anywhere in the world that can reduce weight? I doubt it.

We saw what happened earlier this month with diet drugs.

Do it the natural way stuy, forget tablets is my advice.

+1