Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

always learning

RH Rooms

The RH rooms are excellent ..very large . very pleasant ....

Only down side ..no pool ..speak to Alex ..believe you can walk around to areca lodge ...300 odd metres

Room though ..excellent :whistling:

Guest Todder

yep, i gotta say i have not seen better rooms for the price, :whistling: but i am a lazy twat, and need to fall out of bed, and into the pool :whistling:

In over 14 months of staying in hotels with pools, I think I only every used them about 4 times ....... and that was just for shagging in after we returned back from the bars. :whistling:

Guest chrisbrewer

Spent two happy weeks at the Rockhouse in June and the lack of a pool did not bother me at all.

Mind you I can't swim.

:rolleyes:

Guest Todder
Spent two happy weeks at the Rockhouse in June and the lack of a pool did not bother me at all.

Mind you I can't swim.

:teehee:

you could always have a paddle :rolleyes: :teehee: :teehee:

1 Month at the Rockhouse (2nd floor ) and very pleased with both the service and the quality of the rooms.

Staff very friendly and eager to help with any queries i had. Girls more than willing to help out on ordering my food or helping a mate get home through the heavy rain and the resulting river on Soi Diana. Also very polite and friendly to my Tilac.

Small problem with the Bum Gun hose springing a leak which was fixed within a couple of hours of them being notified.

Small problem with the Wifi not allocating a network address but it was also dealt with and quite frankly i was able to piggy back on another signal anyway. When i left there was a good strong signal from the Rockhouse back in operation.

Rooms clean, comfortable and as large as advertised. I spent time in 2 much more expensive hotels in other parts of Thailand during this trip and they were not better in any way than the Rockhouse.

Oh and quiet in the room too.

Only thing missing is the pool but if you need a swim you can always use another pool down the road easilly enough.

Guest Mr Pastry
1 Month at the Rockhouse (2nd floor ) and very pleased with both the service and the quality of the rooms.

Staff very friendly and eager to help with any queries i had. Girls more than willing to help out on ordering my food or helping a mate get home through the heavy rain and the resulting river on Soi Diana. Also very polite and friendly to my Tilac.

Small problem with the Bum Gun hose springing a leak which was fixed within a couple of hours of them being notified.

Small problem with the Wifi not allocating a network address but it was also dealt with and quite frankly i was able to piggy back on another signal anyway. When i left there was a good strong signal from the Rockhouse back in operation.

Rooms clean, comfortable and as large as advertised. I spent time in 2 much more expensive hotels in other parts of Thailand during this trip and they were not better in any way than the Rockhouse.

Oh and quiet in the room too.

Only thing missing is the pool but if you need a swim you can always use another pool down the road easilly enough.

Sounds like a very well balanced report merangue and in line with other reports. :whistling:

Sounds like a very well balanced report merangue and in line with other reports. :whistling:

Ehh I have a wee 17 bedroomed hostel I do rooms by the hour All wecome except peebah and old whats her name pansexual

i have seen the rock house rooms and i have to say thay are top class

Im a very illegal man heard nothing but :thumbsup: Of the Rockhouse cool place 2 be in Patts

Hello i am new to this forum, i am looking forward to staying at the Rockhouse in January, its good to read such good positive feedback, i have been in for a drink before, but never stayed there.

Ryan (Risey)

www.PattayaSunrise.com

The rooms are very good value for money and the staff is also very accommodating.

Can get a wee bit pricey when you drink in the fecking bar all day though :laugh:

Can get a wee bit pricey when you drink in the fecking bar all day though <_<

Just drink the draught then. The Heineken isn’t that bad. Or just pay the girls barfine and take them up to your room with a bottle of sangsom ice and mixers. Nice - Sorry I forgot you cant do that anymore.

Just drink the draught then. The Heineken isn't that bad. Or just pay the girls barfine and take them up to your room with a bottle of sangsom ice and mixers. Nice - Sorry I forgot you cant do that anymore.

Rub it in why dont ya <_< :D

No idea why but I never drink draft in Thailand? Dont give a f**k anyway just pay the tab in the morning whatever the damage was from the night before

Rub it in why dont ya :D:D

No idea why but I never drink draft in Thailand? Dont give a f**k anyway just pay the tab in the morning whatever the damage was from the night before

Well stop complaining then <_<

Guest jaithai

Back to the original subject:

The Rockhouse rooms are huge and well appointed. The layout in the building gives a real feeling of privacy, too. Great value!

Guest Fontane

Coming to Patts in Jan and will pop in and check out RH as i've only heard good things about the place... :rotflmao:

Guest sanget

Only two questions - do tbhe rooms have a deck, is there a lift?

Guest offshore sparky
Only two questions - do tbhe rooms have a deck, is there a lift?

A deck? I thought that was on a boat? I can only presume you mean balcony? Only rooms 1 and 2 have a balcony.

No lift but the rooms are well worth the cash, but I do enjoy a pool myself. However, you will be hard pushed to beat the price for what you get IMO.

By far the cleanest well appointed rooms I have ever used in Pattaya, even the mastic in the bathrooms is white and not mouldy. The staff can not do enough to make your stay any more plesant, even the cleaner is a diamond, took my laundry away and back the next day, can not fault a service like that.