Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
dcfc2007

Bahtbuster Breakfast

The bahtbuster breakfast returns at the retox pattaya at only 98 baht.

Anybody tried it?

A thread with pics on it on the "other" forum ....S.....

Yes, tried it on Sunday, was okay.

post-53271-0-02808700-1437010526_thumb.j

post-53271-0-84256500-1437010542_thumb.j

post-53271-0-88583800-1437010560_thumb.j

I wouldn't go out of my way to eat it, but for the money it's a steal, thought the fried bread was a nice touch, don't often see that, you can see from the menu there a 'Bank Buster' breakfast at 385 Baht, would have liked there to have been an option in the middle, say 200-250 Baht with better ingredients.

Yes me too... had a good breakfast in there, better than the i-rover..

Also the place is a lot cleaner..

Blimey they are offering breakfast free with every room booking until 30 September, so with the rooms currently at 600 baht a night that is a bargain!

Blimey they are offering breakfast free with every room booking until 30 September, so with the rooms currently at 600 baht a night that is a bargain!

And they have a nice website, have a look at it, very interesting and informative..... :gathering:

OK, Plaka, you own me a beer now !

I had it this morning.. Well worth the money. Clean atmosphere and the food was fine. Best toast I've ever had anywhere. I don't know how they cooked the toast but it was crispy toasted just right with some butter already on it. I'm eating there again.

I'll stop by for my daily two drinks and watch some sports too.

I had it this morning.. Well worth the money. Clean atmosphere and the food was fine. Best toast I've ever had anywhere. I don't know how they cooked the toast but it was crispy toasted just right with some butter already on it. I'm eating there again.

I'll stop by for my daily two drinks and watch some sports too.

It is a nice place and a good set up for the belly buster sports man..

I have had the breakfast a few times now and found the place to match your comments john, well worth the money and nice and clean...

Here's a few shots:-

post-53412-0-00773200-1437109017_thumb.j

post-53412-0-32002500-1437109021_thumb.j

post-53412-0-08899000-1437109009_thumb.j

post-53412-0-68275700-1437108852_thumb.j

post-53412-0-31412200-1437109007_thumb.j

post-53412-0-94390600-1437109018_thumb.j

Looks exactly like the I-rovers brekkie but 1 baht cheaper?.

personally I think its over priced for me .

you don't put toast on a plate to try and fool the people that the plate is full .

I don't do tomato , nor mushroom , nor bubble , nor hash brown .

so to me its an almost empty plate .

now I criticized it at the I rovers because of it being deep fried and re heated and because the ingrediants were the poorest of the poor and because it came swimming in grease .

that was I rovers .

I ll try it in retox before opinioning on that .

personally I think its over priced for me .

you don't put toast on a plate to try and fool the people that the plate is full .

I don't do tomato , nor mushroom , nor bubble , nor hash brown .

so to me its an almost empty plate .

now I criticized it at the I rovers because of it being deep fried and re heated and because the ingrediants were the poorest of the poor and because it came swimming in grease .

that was I rovers .

I ll try it in retox before opinioning on that .

I think Simon is going to be introducing a build your own breakfast soon a bit like in Ark Bar, any 5 items xxx baht plus xxx baht per additional item. I know he was talking about it and that would satisfy a lot of people who don't like this or that on their plate.

Cheers

I think Simon is going to be introducing a build your own breakfast soon a bit like in Ark Bar, any 5 items xxx baht plus xxx baht per additional item. I know he was talking about it and that would satisfy a lot of people who don't like this or that on their plate.

Cheers

Asda coming to Pattaya then. Only problem is, nothing tastes the same. Bacon, black pudding, sausages are very poor quality and taste here.

There is no profit in a 98 Baht breakfast but it could put bums on seats for beer. Again, good value for customers but cut throat for others selling breakfasts. Seems cheap is the order of the day in Pattaya.

I've paid for many breakfast just like this in pattaya for over double the price...

For me its what it is... a 98 baht breakfast but its a cracking deal...

There is no profit in a 98 Baht breakfast but it could put bums on seats for beer. Again, good value for customers but cut throat for others selling breakfasts. Seems cheap is the order of the day in Pattaya.

Nah they will just have the cheap breakfast then head down to NP for the cheap beer, they will of course walk to the NP as 10 baht for the baht bus will eat into their daily budget.

Looks like a nice breakfast to me, I don't do bread much but it still looks good for the price. Proof is in the eating so I will give it a go when in town.

I have known Simon for many years he had a guest house on Soi 3 perhaps 8 years ago , even though he is a Leeds lad he is a top lad , I am sure his business will succeed.

Not sure chatted to him many times i was thinking on the border of Yorkshire and Lancashire...

I'm a Leeds lad and I would have picked up on it..

Thanks for the pics Lanzalad. It looks nicer than the IR to me and it is amazing that they are selling the breakfast at 99 thb after the IR raised their price to 129 thb.

Not sure chatted to him many times i was thinking on the border of Yorkshire and Lancashire...

I'm a Leeds lad and I would have picked up on it..

Deffo from Leeds mate though his accent threw me too, his lad Josh is a lot broader. I remember chatting to Simon about Leeds because my mum is a Leeds lass.

Cheers