Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

dcfc2007

Bahtbuster Breakfast

I've paid for many breakfast just like this in pattaya for over double the price...

For me its what it is... a 98 baht breakfast but its a cracking deal...

I can only eat one piece of the toast, one of the potatoes, and taste of the fried pudding. The carbs are bad for me yet I don't feel bad about leaving those portions uneaten at that price. Of course, I doubt I've ever eaten top quality English sausage before, USA suasage I've had decent quality.

Nah they will just have the cheap breakfast then head down to NP for the cheap beer, they will of course walk to the NP as 10 baht for the baht bus will eat into their daily budget.

Yes, but you are pretty good at the cheap shots.

Yes, but you are pretty good at the cheap shots.

No cheap shot just a bit of humour.

This place is getting good notices on Facebook too. Good luck to them.

Yep and they have a great website :whistle:

No cheap shot just a bit of humour.

it might have been humour mate but it was right on the money for a lot of people in pattaya .

it might have been humour mate but it was right on the money for a lot of people in pattaya .

It certainly is, seems I hit a nerve though.

Guest stevez

The owner has removed all the ashtrays and vows to enforce the outdoor smoking.

Quite right. That's what we do. They want a cigarette they have to go outside.

Quite right. That's what we do. They want a cigarette they have to go outside.

fair play, nothing worse than trying to eat when people smoke nearby you....

fair play, nothing worse than trying to eat when people smoke nearby you....

Yes fair play but why allow it in the first place.

Guest stevez

Yes fair play but why allow it in the first place.

As an example, the dart leagues want air con and smoking. They want both. To deny them could cost them customers or the entire league from coming there. The owner is a non smoker.

Question: would you pay 15-20 baht extra for additional add-ons to the breakfast plate (ie: mushrooms)?

i was in there and no smoking signs up everywhere ashtrays on all the tables ...

For me its a mix up putting ashtrays out when there's no smoking signs up...

I didn't say anything i just went out side for a cuppa and a cigg...

As an example, the dart leagues want air con and smoking. They want both. To deny them could cost them customers or the entire league from coming there. The owner is a non smoker.

Question: would you pay 15-20 baht extra for additional add-ons to the breakfast plate (ie: mushrooms)?

There you go, you cant keep all of the people happy all of the time. So now he has a situation where he previously let the darts team smoke inside and now he is saying they cant smoke inside.

Why would I pay 15-20 baht extra for mushrooms which are already listed as part of the baht buster breakfast.

Edit: Have yet to see a photo of this baht buster breakfast that has actually been served with the mushroom.

Are you clupojubes on addicts?

i was in there and no smoking signs up everywhere ashtrays on all the tables ...

For me its a mix up putting ashtrays out when there's no smoking signs up...

I didn't say anything i just went out side for a cuppa and a cigg...

If you rent a room you can sit on your own balcony with a cuppa and a ciggie :D

Personally i think restaurants should be non-smoking inside and smoking outside,air-con or not.

Open beer bars not a problem.

It certainly is, seems I hit a nerve though.

True enough, oh well.

edit: because life is too short

True enough, I don't like being called a Cheap Charlie; especially for my sharing thoughts on what is a good value breakfast. It was a fine thread until you managed to TF and insult BMs all in one post. It was not humour, it was an insult loud and clear.

I have to start wondering why ever add my two cents to a topic if it is always going to be challenged as a cheap two cents.

This topic is now on ignore for me.

Like i said john its good deal for what it is and i do feel that we are doing the wrong thing by some BM's for having breakfast where we like ....

There's many places in pattaya i eat i just don't go out of my way and like you said it was only a soi or two away so i can't see any problem it any BM wanting to go where he chooses to drink or eat...

There you go, you cant keep all of the people happy all of the time. So now he has a situation where he previously let the darts team smoke inside and now he is saying they cant smoke inside.

Why would I pay 15-20 baht extra for mushrooms which are already listed as part of the baht buster breakfast.

Edit: Have yet to see a photo of this baht buster breakfast that has actually been served with the mushroom.

Like I said earlier, false advertising, where are the bloody mushrooms?

For some reason you never get mushrooms in cheap breakfast deals anywhere in Pattaya. Don't mind paying an extra 20 baht for them though.

For some reason you never get mushrooms in cheap breakfast deals anywhere in Pattaya. Don't mind paying an extra 20 baht for them though.

They used to be included at I-rovers. Nevertheless they were deep fried (like everything else) and served completely shriveled.

I usually pay 30 to 40 baht extra for the black pudding so I am sweet with the offer above.

To be honest the OP has just highlighted an offer, I would eat it before making any comment. On price alone it is a good deal but only if the quality of the food is acceptable to my palate. I appreciate the opening of the thread as I would not have the info at hand otherwise.

True enough, oh well.

edit: because life is too short

Jonpat

I can assure you it was not my intention to offend or insult anyone. If I have insulted or offended you then I apologise to you for doing so.