Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

dcfc2007

Bahtbuster Breakfast

Like I said earlier, false advertising, where are the bloody mushrooms?

For some reason you never get mushrooms in cheap breakfast deals anywhere in Pattaya. Don't mind paying an extra 20 baht for them though.

Where does it say you get mushrooms.

You could expect another 40 baht on top for the price of mushrooms.

its on thing that is not cheap in Thailand.

Check post #5 by Materialsman,it is on the menu.

Not that i care about mushrooms myself,had a few i-rovers breakfast last couple of trips,usually early afternoon,and would buy a couple of ciders as i felt guilty as it was so cheap lol.Wanted to give something back to the bar.

Fourth line under Baht Buster.

post-40430-0-85480500-1437220580_thumb.j

(by the way I don't like mushrooms)

Not that i care about mushrooms myself,had a few i-rovers breakfast last couple of trips,usually early afternoon,and would buy a couple of ciders as i felt guilty as it was so cheap lol.Wanted to give something back to the bar.

I tend to tip well the service girls.

That's why I haven't been found on the side of the road with multiple stab wounds even though I whinge a lot.

Personally i think restaurants should be non-smoking inside and smoking outside,air-con or not.

Open beer bars not a problem.

Personally, I think business owners should be allowed to make the decision for themselves, and the customers and staff should be free to vote with their feet whether the owner has made the correct decision. If people don't want to work or eat where people are smoking, the business won't survive unless the owner changes his policy. If the customers and staff don't care, that's fine, it's a decision they should be able to make for themselves. No government needed.

Imported mushrooms are fortunes here. About 90 Baht for 7 mushrooms. Thai mushrooms are garbage. Nothing's cheap for the farang here, that's been imported.

Thats nice to see, the masses walking to the Plaza after the 98 baht brekkie will be happy :rambo:

Now that made me laugh out loud, good one. :smoke:

I can see the retox being very popular.

Been past many times as its a bit of a rat run for us and he seams to have a busy place...

Had many over the past say that end of the soi has had its day.... just goes to show....

Just reading on Facebook about people saying customers are still smoking inside, thought the owner had vowed there would be no smoking inside.

With ashtrays on the table you're basically inviting people to smoke inside...

With ashtrays on the table you're basically inviting people to smoke inside...

Yes mate i didn't know what to do... but i took my self out side and had a cuppa and a cigg...

some people like a fag with their brekkie,which may be why its busy.i don't smoke but each to their own

As an ex smoker, why people feel they need to smoke while eating is still a mystery to me, perhaps some folks are scared they will die before they manage to have another fag?

Yes mate i didn't know what to do... but i took my self out side and had a cuppa and a cigg...

Shows you respect other customers Phil.

If i was a smoker i would go outside while others are eating.

You did the right thing and I expect most others would as well if he hadn't put ashtrays on every table allowing people to smoke inside.

As an ex smoker, why people feel they need to smoke while eating is still a mystery to me, perhaps some folks are scared they will die before they manage to have another fag?

People usually smoke after eating, but that could of course be while someone else is eating.

I just think it's common courtesy to walk outside.

People usually smoke after eating, but that could of course be while someone else is eating.

I just think it's common courtesy to walk outside.

Even as a kid I was taught that you didn't smoke at the dinner table, whilst others were eating or in places where others were still eating.

It was deemed bad manners, nothing to do with any health problems funnily enough.

I didn't smoke but my father and mother occasionally liked a ciggy.

He's right too, never noticed, but like Galenkia, not phased by the missing (magic) mushrooms either

I wonder if they will tolerate rangers supporters attacking celtic fans in this bar like they did in irovers .

I wonder if they will allow rangers supporters to sing sectarian songs and play sectarian songs on their flutes like they did in irovers .

I guess I ll never get to see the answer to that question for myself coz it lost my custom at irovers when they did tolerate it and did nothing about it .

same owners so I cant see a change in policy .

I wonder if they will tolerate rangers supporters attacking celtic fans in this bar like they did in irovers .

I wonder if they will allow rangers supporters to sing sectarian songs and play sectarian songs on their flutes like they did in irovers .

I guess I ll never get to see the answer to that question for myself coz it lost my custom at irovers when they did tolerate it and did nothing about it .

same owners so I cant see a change in policy .

Won't happen Alex, according to some there are only English hooligans in Pattaya.

Won't happen Alex, according to some there are only English hooligans in Pattaya.

just because they were rangers supporters doesn't mean they weren't English .

in fact highly likely to have been English if rangers fans .

just because they were rangers supporters doesn't mean they weren't English .

in fact highly likely to have been English if rangers fans .

Of course they are English, silly me.

Of course they are English, silly me.

most rangers fans are English dave .

that's a fact .

most rangers fans are English dave .

that's a fact .

So you are saying the Scots supporters of Rangers, not let's forget the Celtic supporters, are unlikely to get into trouble in Pattaya, it would just be the English supporters. We English seem to have the monopoly on hooliganism then. Didn't know that there were lots of English Rangers supporters around. No further debate required. I learn something every day.

So you are saying the Scots supporters of Rangers, not let's forget the Celtic supporters, are unlikely to get into trouble in Pattaya, it would just be the English supporters. We English seem to have the monopoly on hooliganism then. Didn't know that there were lots of English Rangers supporters around. No further debate required. I learn something every day.

no dave that's not what I am saying at all .

rangers fans are world renowned as trouble makers .celtic fans are welcomed all over the world as well behaved .

no reason to suggest England is the only country producing hooligans .

however I was simply stating a fact that a large percentage of rangers fans are English . that is a fact . thousands of Englishmen at every rangers game .

England flags , scarves , football tops and caps are very visable at rangers games amongst the fans .