Latest News
  • *** word of the day FRIENDSHIP .LOYALTY has expired*** POODLE has expired. *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day. even though we spelt it wrong . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

dcfc2007

Bahtbuster Breakfast

The bahtbuster breakfast returns at the retox pattaya at only 98 baht.

Anybody tried it?

Tried it today, probably the worst breakfast I have ever had, anywhere. The sausages were like skinny dog turds,the black pudding was a shrivelled turf the size of a bottle top. The bacon had zero taste beans the same. Eggs were ok, pretty hard to f**kup an egg. Will not be returning.
  • Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2015 at 5:45 PM, eyes4thais said:

Was it smoking or non smoking though? That was a deal breaker a the chipy!

The outside eating area with big tables is no longer there so the only choice is eat inside then smoke outside. The smokers in our group no longer wish to eat there and since I have stopped drinking Guiness for breakfast I refuse to pay 50 baht for a small (325ml) bottle of  local soda water...

17 minutes ago, Tiny Todger said:

The outside eating area with big tables is no longer there so the only choice is eat inside then smoke outside. The smokers in our group no longer wish to eat there and since I have stopped drinking Guiness for breakfast I refuse to pay 50 baht for a small (325ml) bottle of  local soda water...

There are still chairs and small tables outside as they've taken over some of the pavement, but I wouldn't fancy eating out there.  Nice enough for a smoke as there are fans in the canopy overhead to help you keep cool.

1 hour ago, mulphy said:

terrible breakfast .

Aye the only time it is good value is if you only have 98 baht and really really want a cooked breakfast. 

Beats me why people feel they need to smoke and eat at the same time, it not like you would have a w*nk while giving a presentation and I was a lifelong smoker up until ten years ago.

Twas packed out when I walked passed this morning....Devonshire was empty (as it has been since the lovely old waitresses disappeared and service went down the plughole..)

Last time I saw a falang try the retox breakfast challenge. ...

D1GUIYZVAAACEr6.jpeg

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ronnie dutchpride said:

How many out of the 300 would be good ?

I reckon about 65 out the 300

Try none. Maybe it’s a genocide mission to wipe out the vest cases?

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Midnight Moon said:

Try none. Maybe it’s a genocide mission to wipe out the vest cases?

I can think of 42 reasons to swerve it 🤣🤣

A free breakfast 🥞 astounding 😂😂

David Attenborough ‘Today we see the migration of the vests , they walk in groups of twos and threes , closely resembling lizards 🦎 , a parasites parade rarely seen in such numbers , a few get side tracked wife hunting but most tramp on through soi honey 🍯 , their goal a free breakfast ‘ 

The DVD along with the Blue planet 🌍 is available, the Vest migration carries an x certificate not suitable for children ‘

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Parky said:

I can think of 42 reasons to swerve it 🤣🤣

A free breakfast 🥞 astounding 😂😂

David Attenborough ‘Today we see the migration of the vests , they walk in groups of twos and threes , closely resembling lizards 🦎 , a parasites parade rarely seen in such numbers , a few get side tracked wife hunting but most tramp on through soi honey 🍯 , their goal a free breakfast ‘ 

The DVD along with the Blue planet 🌍 is available, the Vest migration carries an x certificate not suitable for children ‘

Animal Planet: The Vests

’The male predator sees the female species and automtically thinks he is entitled to touch. The female responds with a right cross and a drink in the face, the male predator retires to his nest in the hope of another shot at a meal later on.’

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Midnight Moon said:

Animal Planet: The Vests

’The male predator sees the female species and automtically thinks he is entitled to touch. The female responds with a right cross and a drink in the face, the male predator retires to his nest in the hope of another shot at a meal later on.’

Despite the 30 age difference of god intended prey the Shit backed vest believes the female loves him , the vests speak in a strange language only vests can understand, it seems the vests encourage each other to pursue relationships based on the shit backed male  getting rinsed ,  once full with a free breakfast the vest wanders soi Honey with renewed vigour this one will be the one ‘ 

• Haha 1