Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest SpicyMartin

THE BREAKFAST THREAD

Guest buriramboy
I had the 150 baht brekkie at the Ritz this morning. Forgot to take a photo though. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I would say it was the best I have had in Pattaya. Better than the Pig and Whistle for the same price. :rolleyes:

Spidey.

The Ritz is on my to do list, would of been already but that thick fooker Nookiebear told me the wrong soi.

Guest Mr Pastry
The Ritz is on my to do list, would of been already but that thick fooker Nookiebear told me the wrong soi.

Good luck with the Ritz mate, last time I went there I waited 40 minutes for my grub :rolleyes: The Chef is a mouthy cow too

Guest Wiggy
Wiigy, the breakfast you cooked has just made my stomach rumble, f**king beats the Porridge I just ate :thumbsup:

I know how to accommodate my friend, if your ever passing through Dubai give me a bell :thumbsup:

Soi Yamato, just a few doors up from the Dogs Bollocks. :teehee:

Cheers Spidey sounds good fella :teehee:

Spidey.

Guest SpicyMartin
I had the 150 baht brekkie at the Ritz this morning. Forgot to take a photo though. :thumbsup:

Anyway, I would say it was the best I have had in Pattaya. Better than the Pig and Whistle for the same price. :thumbsup:

Spidey.

You also forgot to tell us what was in it!!

You're gonna need to start taking a camera with you on your "brekkie runs" BB

You also forgot to tell us what was in it!!

2 eggs

1 sausage

2 bacon

beans

mushrooms

fried tomatoes

fried potato

black pudding

2 toast

tea or coffee. :whistling:

Spidey.

Guest Wiggy
Soi Yamoto

The boss is a fellow Leeds fan as well

I know where ill be having brekkie form now on then :whistling:

Guest Dave000
I know where ill be having brekkie form now on then :p

Choices Choices Choisies

croissants, eggs benidict! f**k me how efeminate may as well w*nk of a man. full english or cornflakes anything else should be illegal

Guest Todder
2 eggs

1 sausage

2 bacon

beans

mushrooms

fried tomatoes

fried potato

black pudding

2 toast

tea or coffee. :rolleyes:

Spidey.

sounds good to me :whistling:

Guest Kolobos
croissants, eggs benidict! f**k me how efeminate may as well w*nk of a man. full english or cornflakes anything else should be illegal

hehehe...Im with that but what's with the cornflakes ya feckin freak?

Guest nookiebear

No he didn't,............. you didn't f**king listen properly :thumbsup:

Guest nookiebear
Good luck with the Ritz mate, :ninja: The Chef is a mouthy cow too

I bet you both got on like a house on fire :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guest nookiebear
Where is the Ritz Spidey ?

You really know your way around Pattaya Wiggy. :thumbsup:

Guest Wiggy
You really know your way around Pattaya Wiggy. :thumbsup:

Soi Yamato is not one place i often frequented :thumbsup: football hooli street no thanks.

Guest BennyBroomhead
and i like my sausage to be oven cooked, who else cooks there bangers in the oven ?

Jamie Olivier once did a show about the great British fry up & cooked everything in the oven.

Guest Wiggy
Jamie Olivier once did a show about the great British fry up & cooked everything in the oven.

Sounds healthier...

Guest galee

QUOTE (Wiggy @ Oct 5 2008, 06:35 PM) post_snapback.gifand i like my sausage to be oven cooked, who else cooks there bangers in the oven ?

Don't care how they are cooked it's the taste of the sausage that is important :clueless:

Several sausages were left uneaten yesterday,whilst the rest of the breakfasts was great,although I still think that Yorkies black pudding is better :whistling:

Guest Wiggy
Don't care how they are cooked it's the taste of the sausage that is important :clueless:

Several sausages were left uneaten yesterday,whilst the rest of the breakfasts was great,although I still think that Yorkies black pudding is better :whistling:

Where ????

Guest galee
Where ????

It's a great new European style bistro that does fantastic Sunday lunches :whistling:

They just have a sausage issue with me :rolleyes:

I will name it......... The great sausage-gate conspiracy :teehee:

Guest Wiggy
It's a great new European style bistro that does fantastic Sunday lunches :whistling:

They just have a sausage issue with me :rolleyes:

I will name it......... The great sausage-gate conspiracy :teehee:

Oh no, i mean Uno ?

Ok, Buriramboy's been giving us a great run-down on where (he recommends) to get a good breakfast.

Here at the Ace Cafe we have been undergoing a few changes, mostly to our breakfast menu, so I'm going to kick this thread off with a shameless plug for our own offering. Hopefully Cafe Uno, Canterbury Tales, Storm, Nickys etc etc will contribute to this thread. It's predominantly a reference for the Best British Breakfast....... but if you have an alternative please post it here too.

Ace Cafe Breakfast #1:

1 "Foot Long" Cumberland sausage (chipolatas and fat boy's are for faggots!), 2 eggs, 2 Middle Cut bacon (Back bacon is for lazy buggers who cannot be bothered to source REAL bacon for you), baked beans, black pudding, mushrooms, fried tomato, potato and onions, 2 wholewheat toast, jam, fresh orange juice (the real thing, not concentrate) and a large mug of coffee (instant or fresh ground, up to you) or tea (English breakfast tea: Tetley or PG Tips). Breakfast is served on a HOT plate and HP sauce is available.

stupid question but where is the location of the "Ace Cafe" im hungry.....cafe uno??? storm??? nickys???

i know robins nest and tropicial berts..

the golf club on lk metro has very nice breakfast as well as great staff and service.....too

although i do enjoy a nice English breakie here in pattaya (no runny tomatoes or that black stuff called pudding)

i do miss my Sunday brunch at home which IMHO is a REAL American breakfast.......

just so you all will know what a real AMERICAN BREAKFAST is wish i had a photo but i am a long way from home..

and i have not found one in pattaya/Thailand yet...still looking though....

it is called a 2-2-2 why its not called a 2-2-2-2-2....i don't know.....

so hear goes....

2 buttermilk pancakes with butter and maple syrup

2 eggs any style ....sunny side up...over easy/medium etc..scrambled...poached

2 sausage links or patty

2 bacon

2 toast

home-fries or hash browns (real ones shredded potato's with onions mushrooms cooked till crispy almost burnt)

comes with 1 re-fill of coffee/tea/juice/milk...I PREFER A SPICY (horseradish) BLOODY MARY WITH CELERY STALK

usually cost about 8 usd or 270bht....maybe more with bloody Mary.....

no beans...tomatoes...or that black pudding.....involved

eat a breakfeast like this and you are guaranteed to have a nice day.....

Guest Parkwahn
although i do enjoy a nice English breakie here in pattaya (no runny tomatoes or that black stuff called pudding)

i do miss my Sunday brunch at home which IMHO is a REAL American breakfast.......

just so you all will know what a real AMERICAN BREAKFAST is wish i had a photo but i am a long way from home..

and i have not found one in pattaya/Thailand yet...still looking though....

it is called a 2-2-2 why its not called a 2-2-2-2-2....i don't know.....

so hear goes....

2 buttermilk pancakes with butter and maple syrup

2 eggs any style ....sunny side up...over easy/medium etc..scrambled...poached

2 sausage links or patty

2 bacon

2 toast

home-fries or hash browns (real ones shredded potato's with onions mushrooms cooked till crispy almost burnt)

comes with 1 re-fill of coffee/tea/juice/milk...I PREFER A SPICY (horseradish) BLOODY MARY WITH CELERY STALK

usually cost about 8 usd or 270bht....maybe more with bloody Mary.....

no beans...tomatoes...or that black pudding.....involved

eat a breakfeast like this and you are guaranteed to have a nice day.....

Glass , gotta hand it to you, the Shermans know how to lump up the brekkie :whistling: