Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
dcfc2007

Official Rwc 2015 Thread

Wales or Ireland could upset the applecart this year,I'd love to see one of them take the whole caboodle.

Don't forget the Scots they could pull off a surprise.

Having seen the standard of play from the home nations and other teams England did not deserve to make it through to the knock out stages.

Don't forget the Scots they could pull off a surprise.

Having seen the standard of play from the home nations and other teams England did not deserve to make it through to the knock out stages.

England had the tough group,no denying that,if they had been in any other group they would have qualified.

Semi final predictions from me.

South Africa-France

Ireland-Australia.

Les Bleus have a habit of whacking the the All Blacks when they're not looking.

Ok the foreplay is over and the men are coming out to play.

South Africa vs Wales

The springboks were always going to get to the quarter finals with a very weak draw in the pool matches. Ok Japan shocked them but Samoa, Scotland and USA were never really going to challenge them.

Wales have done well and it was always going to be a toss up between them and England to see who gets in. Wales played well to challenge the Aussies but I think that was the best they could do and might have missed the opportunity.

I think that the Springboks will knock them of but the margin is likely to be less than 10 points.

NewZealand vs France

The Kiwis have had an easy time of it which might not be the best preparation for the finals. Argentina, Namibia Georgia and Tonga were not even good warm up games .

France only faced Ireland as a challenge in their pool and it could have gone either way. A few penalties etc would have made the difference. Too many mistakes cost them and if they make any against New Zealand then they will lose by more than 20.

Ireland vs Argentina

Apart from the France match ireland had an easy draw but they also made mistakes in their matches.

Argentina played well against the Kiwis but it didn’t seem as though the kiwis were trying.

This will be the closest of the quarter finals with less than 6 points in it. I am going for Ireland but wouldn’t be surprised if the results were reversed. The team that makes the fewest mistakes will win.

Australia Vs Scotland

Australia have shown some big improvement in their scrums but other parts of their game have let them down. Never the less they keep winning and will be too powerful for the Scots. The only thing that will stop the Aussies from advancing to the finals will be a dangerous match against the Springboks.

Scotland should be proud of getting to the finals but the dream should end here.

Australia by 15 points

It will take an upset to stop the inevitable NZ vs Australia Final. The last two matches between the two sides went one each. The kiwis are almost unbeatable at eden park but the neutral venue puts the Aussies in with a good chance. The difference between the sides might come down to which side has the most injuries on game day. The Kiwis have the better top 15 but the Aussies have slightly better depth.

Nice reporting Lastknight. :thumbup:

I reckon most of the rugby world expects the same but I hope at least one team throws a spanner in the works just to make it more interesting ,hence my wishful thinking for the six nation sides. :party-smiley-048:

LOL.

Johnny Gray and Ross Ford have been banned for 3 weeks and will miss the game against Australia.

What the f**k do they do, run replays of the matches and see who they can ban???

More cnuts with jobs who need to justify their existence to keep their jobs.

I have no problem with banning if the ref makes the call on the spot but after the match " oh yeh we noticed xxx was a bit naughty and should be stood down " that don't fly with me

I have no problem with banning if the ref makes the call on the spot but after the match " oh yeh we noticed xxx was a bit naughty and should be stood down " that don't fly with me

Not rugby at all mate.

Just making a fcuckin mockery of the sport.

OK...5 penalties in front in 21 minutes....someone should tell Barnes that England is out of the Cup and that should include referees. 9 Penalties in total with 6 against Wales.... Sour grapes from the POM

How to ruin a game!

been a great tournament so far.

England really were awful and deserved to go out early.

Wales have shown a great team spirit and played well despite suffering so many injuries to key players, I fancy them to beat South Africa but cant see them making it past the semis.

Scotland have played well and deserve a lot of credit although the Aussies will be a mountain to high for them to climb, the Aussies have played very well and they are now my favorites to win it.

The Kiwis have been dissappointing this tournament but I expect them to beat the French and progress further to the finals.

Ireland have shown why they are heavily fancied by their own fans to make the semis, that performance against France was the best display of the torunament bar the Japanese perfomance to beat South Africa, I think we will beat Argentina but with the injuries to key players mounting I think we will go down to the Aussies in the semi final

Really enjoying this rugby World Cup. Not a sport I've ever been really interested in, but to see these huge guys get battered all over the place and never moan or pretend their hurt to get another player sent off. They way the referee tells them what to do and they just do it and never disrespect his orders is brilliant to see. Stark contrast to these overpaid prima Donnas who play football. They should watch these guys and take a long hard look at themselves.

Really enjoying this rugby World Cup. Not a sport I've ever been really interested in, but to see these huge guys get battered all over the place and never moan or pretend their hurt to get another player sent off. They way the referee tells them what to do and they just do it and never disrespect his orders is brilliant to see. Stark contrast to these overpaid prima Donnas who play football. They should watch these guys and take a long hard look at themselves.

Always amazes me to see a 6'5" guy who has just been knocking the life out of some one bowing his head when being told off by the ref and saying yes sir to the ref.

Absolutely spot on, it really is highlighting what a farce football has become.

It's been a great tournament and will just keep getting better until the end of the final.

unreal performance from the all blacks, how they spread the ball wide and their ability to offload with precision in the tackle is quality.

what about that savea try, running from 20 metres and knocking over three French guys, great display of strength.

all blacks looking red hot favorites now.

All blacks have certainly changed up a gear, if they continue in similar form they will be very difficult to beat

really poor performance from Ireland, terrible at the breakdown, ill discipline, unforced errors, deserved to get hammered.

fair play to Argentina they play really attractive rugby and deserve to progress. the expansive game that the southern hemisphere has brought to this world cup has dominated the dull phase building game of the northern hemisphere teams and rightly so.

Three tries and no conversions. I would complain about the lack of penalties to the Aussies but if they are kicking this badly they would miss them anyway.

2nd half is closer that it should be.

Too many penalties..The Aussies can lose this.

But a pressure kick by Foley and the Aussies win by a point. 35 to 34

Three tries to Five...The Aussies deserved to win