Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elway69

Rolex

Hi guys.

Where could I find a ladies and gents Rolex watch,not the real thing,a decent copy would do.

No more than 1500dollars for each.

Hi guys.

Where could I find a ladies and gents Rolex watch,not the real thing,a decent copy would do.

No more than 1500dollars for each.

I hope u meant 1500 Baht copy...

1500$ will get you the real thing..... :thumbsup:

Guest dv8

Watch dude, back of the smelly markets opposite the WAT on third road, he sells mint almost un pickable replica's, bout 10000 baht each.

Guest Todder

Thai guy called Mak sells them for 1000 baht. less if you buy more than one.

here is his number Tony. 0817945245 :thumbsup:

Mr Wong at the back of Wat Chai market, he will pressure test them to prove they are waterproof etc but if you want good quality stainless steel and decent movement expect to pay about 3000 baht.

He's a bit of a cheky cunt when haggling with though.

Guest jackburton

yes, yes, yes...but where can somebody find a cheapo one like in the 300 to 500 baht range?

jack

Guest Todder
yes, yes, yes...but where can somebody find a cheapo one like in the 300 to 500 baht range?

jack

read post number 4 mate, he does cheaper ones also :rolleyes:

Guest jackburton
read post number 4 mate, he does cheaper ones also :rolleyes:

perfect. thx T

jack

Guest Mavrick

Try Jack his watch shop is located on the top of Sio Buakhao, all the baht bus start from outside his shop.

Watch dude, back of the smelly markets opposite the WAT on third road, he sells mint almost un pickable replica's, bout 10000 baht each.

Don't you mean Pattaya Tai (South Pattaya Rd) or is there another watch place located at the back of a market, opposite a wat?

Guest jackburton
Try Jack his watch shop is located on the top of Sio Buakhao, all the baht bus start from outside his shop.

top of soi bou khou?

that's the sound end by the market then (pattaya tai)?

thx

jack

Guest Mavrick
top of soi bou khou?

that's the sound end by the market then (pattaya tai)?

thx

jack

Not the market end the other end. :whistling:

Guest Parkwahn

I bought one off the beach for 200 baht, when you altered the date the face moved.

I knew it was pony but I got it for a freind, It was a Breitling but I called it a Frighting.

Few years ago in Spain the look looky men men from Africa would arrive with watches Roles, Cartier etc. 5 euros, we would ask are the real they woul say yes. Not even kidding they meant it.

Guest Dirty_Sanchez
I bought one off the beach for 200 baht, when you altered the date the face moved.

I knew it was pony but I got it for a freind, It was a Breitling but I called it a Frighting.

Few years ago in Spain the look looky men men from Africa would arrive with watches Roles, Cartier etc. 5 euros, we would ask are the real they woul say yes. Not even kidding they meant it.

FAF :rolleyes:

Guest dv8
Don't you mean Pattaya Tai (South Pattaya Rd) or is there another watch place located at the back of a market, opposite a wat?

Yeah that would be the one, all the roads look the same to me.

i was thinking that

I did mean 1500dollars.

I can't believe how cheap you can get them.

Thanks for all the help guys.

Yeah that would be the one, all the roads look the same to me.

North Pattaya Rd, Central Pattaya Rd and South Pattaya Rd, run away from the Beach Rd towards Sukhimvit Rd.

Second Rd and Third Rd, run parrallel to Beach Rd, hope that helps.

Guest princepattaya
I did mean 1500dollars.

I can't believe how cheap you can get them.

Thanks for all the help guys.

Send me a PM and I will sell you some really good copies for $1000 each, or seeing that your a fellow member, 2 for $1500 ! :rolleyes:

Prince Trotter

There are guys in Manhattan who'll sell you real - not counterfeit - Rolex watches for US $1,000. They retail for about $4,000. Fell off the back of a lorry, as I understand it.

They even take orders. They had some real Armani suits, not copies, but they weren't my size. They told me to specify the size and color and they'd have one for me the next day. The only thing you have to be careful is when they make you an offer you can't refuse.

Evil