Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Todder

Nintendo Wii fit?

Guest Todder

need some help here guys :thumbsup: as i dont know WTF i am talking about here. :rolleyes:

a friend of mine wants me to bring her back a nintendo Wii fit.

are the ones in Thailand compatible to the ones over here?

and how much do they cost in pattaya?

cheers.

Guest Dirty_Sanchez
need some help here guys :thumbsup: as i dont know WTF i am talking about here. :blink:

cheers.

buy it in England mate, brought mine duty free at LHR :rolleyes:

Guest Bigleg
need some help here guys :clueless: as i dont know WTF i am talking about here. :thumbsup:

cheers.

Yes you can get them here m8 and they will work out of the box, back in the UK. Also will be chipped to play copies. This is where the problem starts, the Wii is regionalised, the games are either PAL, NTSC or NTSC-J. The UK uses PAL whereas Asia uses NTSC-J, so you'll have to get all future games for the Asia region, no going down the local shops to buy the new Mario I'm afraid. The good news though, is that you could prob get someone here to send you ALL the new games for a fraction of the cost.

Weigh up the pros and cons, then decide

Cheaper to bring one in and get it chipped here to play copy games, cost 2000bt to be mod chipped in Phuket

Guest Dirty_Sanchez
Yes you can get them here m8 and they will work out of the box, back in the UK. Also will be chipped to play copies. This is where the problem starts, the Wii is regionalised, the games are either PAL, NTSC or NTSC-J. The UK uses PAL whereas Asia uses NTSC-J, so you'll have to get all future games for the Asia region, no going down the local shops to buy the new Mario I'm afraid. The good news though, is that you could prob get someone here to send you ALL the new games for a fraction of the cost.

Weigh up the pros and cons, then decide

i brought a UK one, its not chipped & i have to buy all my games from game.com in UK & have them shipped to Singapore...fookin annoying!

Guest Dirty_Sanchez

Just realised you're only talking about the Wii Fit, not the Wii games machine

Fit is like a bathroom scales with wifi, it has games & exercise uses

I'd tell her to buy it online in the UK, weighs about 8kilos, enjoy carting that back from LOS to UK

Guest heikoenen

Todder don´t buy a Wii. My brother kill my light at home.

Guest Todder
Just realised you're only talking about the Wii Fit, not the Wii games machine

Fit is like a bathroom scales with wifi, it has games & exercise uses

I'd tell her to buy it online in the UK, weighs about 8kilos, enjoy carting that back from LOS to UK

yeah, just the Wii FIT she is after, seems to be quite hard to get hold of one over here, even tesco only get a few in at a time, and the electrical staff snap them up before anyone can get a look in. :whistling:

listening to what you guys have said, i think i will give it a miss.

thanks for all your help guys :whistling: