Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  

Top Of The Table Clash In The Only League That Matters

None of that EPL shite for me!

It's the Dons v the Bhoys this weekend...hopefully Aberdeen will give Celtic a beating!

None of that EPL shite for me!ÃÂ

ÃÂ

It's the Dons v the Bhoys this weekend...hopefully Aberdeen will give Celtic a beating!

Should be a good game. 2-1 Celtic is my prediction.

Equiv of div 1 English footy?

could be conference level and still be more interesting than the vast majority of epl games .

Just noticed that there are only 12 teams in the Scottish Premiership. Also noted that teams left in final positions 7-11 go into a relegation play off with team 12 being automatically relegated. Most teams will be playing for positions 2-6......... Wow..............

Just noticed that there are only 12 teams in the Scottish Premiership. Also noted that teams left in final positions 7-11 go into a relegation play off with team 12 being automatically relegated. Most teams will be playing for positions 2-6......... Wow..............

Teams from 7-11 don't go into a relegation play off, the league splits after 33 games. The team finishing 11th will then play the winners of the championship play offs in a two legged play off.

Was a good play off last season with Motherwell humping Rangers 6-1

Guest fulhamster

about 4 levels above fulhams ability then I guess .

Check out the Championship, (the one below the Premiership) and you'll see Fulham are there (admittedly only just !)

About 3 levels above the Conference.

But give it time, we'll get there

Check out the Championship, (the one below the Premiership) and you'll see Fulham are there (admittedly only just !)

About 3 levels above the Conference.

But give it time, we'll get there

indeed ffffffffulham are in the English championship .

now let me ask you a serious question .

do you think fulham could win the Scottish premier league if playing in it this year ?

There is am intensity in the SPL , with teams playing each other 4 times I don't think any championship side would win at the first attempt.

fulham wouldn't take a point off of celtic in the 4 games .

fulham wouldn't take a point off of Aberdeen in the 4 games in my opinion .

I then think hearts would take more points than they might lose .

same for Dundee utd .

inverness aren't easy to beat .

the rest id say fulham would take the majority of the points from .

so maybe a 5th or 6th place finish for fulham who have more money than the whole league and our championship and our first division , 2nd division and 3rd division combined .

Guest fulhamster

fulham wouldn't take a point off of celtic in the 4 games .

fulham wouldn't take a point off of Aberdeen in the 4 games in my opinion .

I then think hearts would take more points than they might lose .

same for Dundee utd .

inverness aren't easy to beat .

the rest id say fulham would take the majority of the points from .

so maybe a 5th or 6th place finish for fulham who have more money than the whole league and our championship and our first division , 2nd division and 3rd division combined .

As you say, money isn't an issue for Fulham, as they have a very rich owner.

Fulham could not attract any star players, as they could not pay the salariesand, let's face it, who would want to go to a struggling club anyway ?

However, there are doubtless strict financial rules in the SPL regarding salaries, same as any other league.

Very good of you to predict Fulham finishing 5th in the SPL though, but remember the travelling fans for all games - Fulham would never fill their allocation and Celtic would only get 5000 maximum tickets at Fulham. And if either was a midweek evening game it would probably lower the attendance.

Fulham could not attract any star players, as they could not pay the salariesand, let's face it, who would want to go to a struggling club anyway ?

However, there are doubtless strict financial rules in the SPL regarding salaries, same as any other league.

Very good of you to predict Fulham finishing 5th in the SPL though, but remember the travelling fans for all games - Fulham would never fill their allocation and Celtic would only get 5000 maximum tickets at Fulham. And if either was a midweek evening game it would probably lower the attendance.

celtic might only get 5000 for fulham but id guarantee you 12,000 in the ground on match day minimum .

Guest fulhamster

celtic might only get 5000 for fulham but id guarantee you 12,000 in the ground on match day minimum .

They'd be a bit squashed in the away end (seats only)

Perhaps they'll put up a big screen in Bishops Park for them.

There are no salary restrictions in Scottish football and I'm not aware of any league in Europe that has salary restrictions.

They'd be a bit squashed in the away end (seats only)

Perhaps they'll put up a big screen in Bishops Park for them.

there are probably more celtic fans living in London that attend fulham games than there are actual fulham fans mate .

I used to go to qpr with a load of London based celtic fans .

used to do the same at arsenal .

Guest fulhamster

there are probably more celtic fans living in London that attend fulham games than there are actual fulham fans mate .

I used to go to qpr with a load of London based celtic fans .

used to do the same at arsenal .

I suppose QPR have similar shirts, blue instead of green.

Doubtless there were quite a few Celtic fans at Fulham last time they played, a friendly in 2008 that Fulham won 3-1

Fulham are shit anyway

Well they're nothing like the team that Hodgson had.

I dont give a f**k about any English football (it's all shite)Â I just care that Aberdeden whipped Celtic!!

Aye the Sheep are on fire but they will be extinguished soon enough.

On a serious note it's good to see a strong Aberdeen side again.

Guest fulhamster

2-1 to fulham great win but still shit

Never saw it, my internet packed up in the 2nd minute, then we scored in the 4th.

Anyway a win is a win, lucky we don't have that goal-line camera stuff otherwise it would have been a draw.

3BB have now re-attached a loose wire halfway up the concrete pole, so I can settle in for when we play the team from Shepherds Bush in a few weeks