Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest markib

rest/guesthouse for sale

Guest markib

PRICE REDUCED – QUICK SALE

Guesthouse with 12 new units and 2 restaurants for sale.

This is a 2 unit business with all legal requirements for a 2 Million Baht company and work permit included.

This business is located in a great traffic area on 3 rd Road just a short distance from Carrefour and Central Pattaya Road.

Guesthouse:

• Guesthouse has 2 large penthouse apartments for monthly or long term rental and 10 more rental units.

• New beds and furniture, TV-DVD-Internet and cable plus web site.

• 6 units are air conditioned plus 6 units Fan rooms (includes 2 large Apartments)

Owner has not completed the second restaurant, short on cash, Need to sell

Restaurants: Most Furniture and Kitchen equipment only 8 months old.

• One restaurant is short order/fast food style with Breakfast-Coffee Shop, Lunch, Dinner take out Pizzas and sandwiches.

• The other restaurant is a lunch and dinner casual sit down dinning experience.

• New kitchen equipment-pizza oven and a large bread/pastry oven too; flat top grill; deep fryer; grills and Thai cookers.

This is a great opportunity for you; the shops have all alcohol-beer license, cigarette license, and business license and inspections. We have just completed

Guest markib
Sounds toooo cheap to me...I bet the rent is a killer :thumbsup: 60/80k

rent is 55k or 27,500 each,but no key money 8 years left on the lease 5 of them rent frozen the 2 penthouses have 3 rooms each all new furniture,no hidden costs so the rent is not too bad

Guest hamyai

f**k. I thought the price was to BUY the building. I was ready to MOVE On that deal :clap2:

:clap2:

Guest Kolobos
Sounds like this one

http://bahtsold.com/detail.php?id=30119

But for 300000bt more :ninja:

Yep it's that one for sure...I fookin' really dislike people trying to rip others off...500k back in May and now the price is 800k. Tut Tut...Markib not doing the seller any favours :thumbsup:

27.5k per unit is a rort too!

Guest laura

so markib is the actual price 800 or 500 and yup you just made the whole thing look bad is the owner on site and is the place open 4 business

Guest Paul1970

Markib you are starting to sound desperate mate what with this thread and please invest in my business threads, me thinks someone has serious cash flow ploblem.

Guest markib
Yep it's that one for sure...I fookin' really dislike people trying to rip others off...500k back in May and now the price is 800k. Tut Tut...Markib not doing the seller any favours :teehee:

27.5k per unit is a rort too!

Well the email that was sent to me and you can see it says 800 k however he is prepared to take 500 and the rest in barter baht so that is what i thought the cash price was as they say a barter baht is worth the same as a thai bat however i have just seen the same ad on another site and says 500 reduced fom 800 and does not mention the barter deal,however i spoke to the seller direct today and on top of the 500 there is another 165000 for lease 110 to the landlord and 55 to the seller as he has allready paid novembers rent

Guest markib
Markib you are starting to sound desperate mate what with this thread and please invest in my business threads, me thinks someone has serious cash flow ploblem.

I have got cash flow probs mate thats why i am getting on with it but the email i received said 800 but prepared to take 500 and 300 barter,which if you hear them speak are the same as real baht only traded amongst members,as i wasnt selling the gaff i am sure you would have found out the deal,if anyone had of been inrterested i know people who have a lot of barter points and would sell them for a third of there supposed real value so that is where my drink would have came in i am sure no one was going to give me 800k and say thanks mark pop off and get me the keys,i dont even know the guy selling i spoke to him today to clear some points up ,but never even met him,hope i made this clear.

thanks

Guest markib

This is the email i received except it was supposed to say 500 cash and 300 barter this is what i was told

B I Guest-House and Apartments For Sale

This is a 2 unit business with all legal requirements for a 2 Million Baht company and work permit included.

This business is located in a great traffic area on 3 rd Road just a short distance from Carrefour and Central Pattaya Road.

Guesthouse:

• Guesthouse has 2 large penthouse apartments for monthly or long term rental and 10 more rental units.

• 6 units are air conditioned plus 6 units Fan rooms (includes 2 large Apartments)

• One restaurant is short order/fast food style with Breakfast-Coffee Shop, Lunch, Dinner take out Pizzas and sandwiches.

• The other restaurant is a lunch and dinner casual sit down dinning experience.

• New kitchen equipment-pizza oven and a large bread/pastry oven too; flat top grill; deep fryer; grills and Thai cookers.

This is a great opportunity for you; the shops have all alcohol-beer license, cigarette license, and business license and inspections. We have just completed a very nice Web Site www.biguesthouse.com that has already sent us customers with only one week in operation. With the right investor/owner this will make a good business. These units also has a guaranteed rental agreement for 6 years and a 9 year total lease, when rental rates sore, yours will not. Price includes Key money. This is a great starter business.

This will not last long at this price, Was 1.6 Million Baht, NOW only 800,000 Baht call Bob at 087-743-1807. 50% Barter and 50% cash.

We are located on the Corner of Pattaya 3 rd Road and Soi 11

Guest markib
This is the email i received except it was supposed to say 500 cash and 300 barter this is what i was told

B I Guest-House and Apartments For Sale

Guesthouse:

This is a great opportunity for you; the shops have all alcohol-beer license, cigarette license, and business license and inspections. We have just completed a very nice Web Site www.biguesthouse.com that has already sent us customers with only one week in operation. With the right investor/owner this will make a good business. These units also has a guaranteed rental agreement for 6 years and a 9 year total lease, when rental rates sore, yours will not. Price includes Key money. This is a great starter business.

This will not last long at this price, Was 1.6 Million Baht, NOW only 800,000 Baht call Bob at 087-743-1807. 50% Barter and 50% cash.

We are located on the Corner of Pattaya 3 rd Road and Soi 11

I have also seen the ad on baht sold now so i think it is the owner who is playing games or the bartercard lot who sent me the e mail,

markib

Guest codfish
Well the email that was sent to me and you can see it says 800 k however he is prepared to take 500 and the rest in barter baht so that is what i thought the cash price was as they say a barter baht is worth the same as a thai bat however i have just seen the same ad on another site and says 500 reduced fom 800 and does not mention the barter deal,however i spoke to the seller direct today and on top of the 500 there is another 165000 for lease 110 to the landlord and 55 to the seller as he has allready paid novembers rent

Another good reason not to do business in Pattaya. Way to many extras added on to the price.

Guest Kolobos

It was advertised in May at 500k so it aint feckin reduced! Only worth 30-40k rent and fook all to buy the place...If the guy wants out thats my offer :whistling:

Guest markib
It was advertised in May at 500k so it aint feckin reduced! Only worth 30-40k rent and fook all to buy the place...If the guy wants out thats my offer :whistling:

Thats what i think however the barter brigade are sending out the emails saying was 1,600,000 reduced to 800,000 but he was advertising in may at 500,000 cash,so someone is trying it on after i spoke to him it is obvious he is desperate to get out and its probably the rent thats killing him and he runs it american style whatever that is,

Guest Kolobos
Thats what i think however the barter brigade are sending out the emails saying was 1,600,000 reduced to 800,000 but he was advertising in may at 500,000 cash,so someone is trying it on after i spoke to him it is obvious he is desperate to get out and its probably the rent thats killing him and he runs it american style whatever that is,

I think the barter brigade a bunch of cunts (personally I like Laurie) and it is obvious for all to see that they are on a mission to scam someone.

I'll bet that the rent is also inflated :thumbsup:

Guest markib
I think the barter brigade a bunch of cunts (personally I like Laurie) and it is obvious for all to see that they are on a mission to scam someone.

I'll bet that the rent is also inflated :thumbsup:

Dont know he seemed pretty genuine about the rent and said that is what the thai owner wanted,i just pointed out to him that if he is advertising it for 500k only on other sites he wants to tell bartercard to stop sending emails claiming it is 1.6 reduced to 800 and that you can pay 300k barter and did he realize this is what is happening,he was a bit quiet on that one,anyway we now know the story