Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest NokTang

Motorcycle Auction - Fridays on Theprasit?

Guest NokTang

Anyone had any good or bad luck with this auction? Every Friday afternoon across from the big street/lot market.

A mate asked me to go with him. I was less than impressed.

I went early, the bikes were all dirty and obviously left out some place. I think come from Bangkok but don't know.

So, auction starts later that day, most Nuevos selling for around 12-17000baht. Some looked decent after being washed down etc.. Alot of Finos and Mios. Many with starting at 1000baht. Some real shit there but shills bid on everything?

I'd not trust it but wonder if anyone buys, fixes and cleans em up, and re-sells or uses for that matter? (gives to the GF?)

Mostly Yamaha's for some reason.

I won't repeat what told as who cares. Money talks.

Thanks in advance.

Nok

Guest NokTang
Fosterfuzz is the man to speak to Nok

He buy his bikes there?

Thanks.

Nok