Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
mulphy

Pies , Bacon , Sausage Etc .

Can anyone beat a Pukka pie? Had a M&S steak and Guinness pudding last weekend and I thought I was in heaven

no they cant mate not even close yet they like to charge higher prices in a impoverished country while trying .

That's interesting, they are supposed to do pretty good pies?

is it better than whats available in the UK and is it cheaper than whats available in the UK .

no and no .

is it better than whats available in the UK and is it cheaper than whats available in the UK .

no and no .

Probaly correct, but I look forward to trying a London Pie all the same, it's good that we now have the chance to try Bangkoks 'finest'.

The food's so much better back Home. But the Women are fat Monsters.

The prossies are nice, I haven't looked elsewhere and have no intention of.

I'd post some pics of 60 quid hookers but can't because of their software on the site :(

It's funny, I came here for the women, now that I can't be bothered with them, the siren call of great British food is tempting me, luckily I still hate the cold weather with a vengeance so I can desist.

Its getting cold now :(

Its getting cold now :(

0 degrees when I was driving to work this morning at 530am !!!!!! brass monkeys !!!!!

The prossies are nice, I haven't looked elsewhere and have no intention of.

I'd post some pics of 60 quid hookers but can't because of their software on the site :(

Sorry for the TF -

£60 well spent last Saturday - Adultwork.com I never last for longer than 30 minutes so suits me down to the ground.

post-7144-0-89567600-1444828339_thumb.jp

Outstanding.

Can anyone beat a Pukka pie? Had a M&S steak and Guinness pudding last weekend and I thought I was in heaven

Well there is a M&S in central not been yet but heard it's very limited

Hopeully they'll start selling their chicken pies

Sorry for the TF -

£60 well spent last Saturday - Adultwork.com I never last for longer than 30 minutes so suits me down to the ground.

adultwork.jpg

Outstanding.

Exactly the same as me

The one said to me last week, Rob, don't bring me any flowers......aparantly, many punters show up on her doorstep with chocolates and flowers.

Well there is a M&S in central not been yet but heard it's very limited

Hopeully they'll start selling their chicken pies

Waste of time saints.

Well I guess the adultwork chitchat is not really a TF as it involves sausages and pies (of the hairy kind).

:shock:

wtf is a pukka pie

too lazy tonight so i cooked up one pork snag with onion and had it in a roll with mashed potato and grated cheese - magf**kinificent

wtf is a pukka pie

too lazy tonight so i cooked up one pork snag with onion and had it in a roll with mashed potato and grated cheese - magf**kinificent

Pukka Pies

Company · pukkapies.co.UK
Pukka Pies is a manufacturer of pies based in Leicestershire, United Kingdom. A family company founded in 1963 by Trevor Storer as "Trevor Storer's Home Made Pies", it was named Pukka Pies in 1964. It is currently run by his sons Tim and Andrew. Wikipedia

Personally I had never heard of them until the late 90's when they started to become popular at football games, prefer Greggs myself or Tesco own brand and Asda's aren't too shabby either.

Cheers

Well I guess the adultwork chitchat is not really a TF as it involves sausages and pies (of the hairy kind).

:shock:

And fury burgers.....

Personally I had never heard of them until the late 90's when they started to become popular at football games, prefer Greggs myself or Tesco own brand and Asda's aren't too shabby either.

Cheers

Greggs is massive now in the UK. At lots of motorway service stations now too.....

Exactly the same as me

The one said to me last week, Rob, don't bring me any flowers......aparantly, many punters show up on her doorstep with chocolates and flowers.

England's version of sponsors.

They say it with flowers.

England's version of sponsors.

They say it with flowers.

About 30 years ago, a GF of mine got on her bed, opened her legs and said ' Rob, this is for the flowers you brought me'

I thought, fcuk me, dont you have a vase.....

About 30 years ago, a GF of mine got on her bed, opened her legs and said ' Rob, this is for the flowers you brought me'

I thought, fcuk me, dont you have a vase.....

lol.

Greggs is massive now in the UK. At lots of motorway service stations now too.....
I bought some Greggs shares about 3 years ago as I like their Steak Bakes and saw how many new outlets they had and mostly busy shops when I walked past.

Been my best performing stock, up over 100%.

I bought some Greggs shares about 3 years ago as I like their Steak Bakes and saw how many new outlets they had and mostly busy shops when I walked past.

People like simple things. Pies, sandwiches etc. Doesn't exist here though.

I used to like their Cornish pasties

Think I'll have one at lunchtime today

I used to like their Cornish pasties

Think I'll have one at lunchtime today

Try a Steak Bake if you haven't already, lovely.