Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

sinbinjack

Looking For A Condo Or Hotel In The Soi Buakhow With Pool

I want a cheap low season place in the central area around Soi Buakhow third rd area with a pool and wifi. for maybe 2 months around may -August. I have stayed in the 9 karat condos and though a bit basic it was ok as it had a huge pool but I have not been in 5 years so have lost contact and no longer know whats what so to speak.I want something around 12-15000 baht a month, and as long as it has a lift if it has stairs and is clean I am easy to please. Exact location is not to important as I will always have a motorbike to get around..

Areca is on Soi Diana I think, but 12 - 15,000 a month won't get you much there, Diana Estate or Sutus Court, in my experience.

You'll probably get places in DE, but they just won't be the best.

Thanks for the tips guys . I would have just booked the Diana estates but I got banned from there after an argument about pool cleaning about 10 years ago, it was the place I loved best in Pattaya and but for the argument I would be going there still. Back then I stayed 3-4 months every year. The other places I had on my radar but never went to see, other than sutus court which I thought was a little too noisy for my liking and I left after a month of a 3 month stay .The maxcentral looks good so will keep that in mind as well as the chaba hut . thanks guys .

Thanks for the tips guys . I would have just booked the Diana estates but I got banned from there after an argument about pool cleaning about 10 years ago, it was the place I loved best in Pattaya and but for the argument I would be going there still. Back then I stayed 3-4 months every year. The other places I had on my radar but never went to see, other than sutus court which I thought was a little too noisy for my liking and I left after a month of a 3 month stay .The maxcentral looks good so will keep that in mind as well as the chaba hut . thanks guys .

Must have been some argument to get you a lifetime ban :-D

I like to fall out of bed into the pool every day, sometimes twice a day, so getting up, getting dressed going to Mikes mall and getting undressed defeats the purpose and would add a further 3000+ baht to my costs each month.

Must have been some argument to get you a lifetime ban :-D

The argument was with a guy on the committee responsible for keeping the pool clean he blamed me for the cost of a new gravel bed filter I said it would need and after trying a cheaper option he had to pay for a new gravel bed filter , which had become contaminated with a green slime that I had seen before and made a big thing about how he knew a lot more about it than I did .He lost a lot of "face" and I was warned off . Now it could also have been he didn't want me to follow through with my threat to break his neck if he didn't stop annoying me , and my ability, then, to have carried through with said threat . Alas the years have changed me as I am now a poor old geezer with arthritis that needs a pool to exercise in.

Opey De place could also suit, it's on Soi Lenkee

http://www.opeydeplacepattaya.com/

Opey De place could also suit, it's on Soi Lenkee

http://www.opeydeplacepattaya.com/

i have stayed at the rockhouse but because of arthritis i can not do stairs - tried and liked opey and am booked for nov

also next to opey is jp or pj - similar methinks

I regularly stay at Opey haven't found another place with the same location and amenities for similar price

I regularly stay at Opey haven't found another place with the same location and amenities for similar price

Haven't stayed at Opey for maybe four years now, but the rooms were absolute shit tips back then have they been done up since??

For around the same price around the corner Nature View is a better bet IMO much cleaner too.

The Chaba Hut should be what you're looking for but I don't know if you'll stay there for 15,000 Baht a Month. The pool is very nice there it has just been upgraded.

I'm sure some one on here mentioned that chuba was ant infested

Lol, yes it was me. Maybe just that particular 'hut' She never had a problem the last time. The pool's nice and it's quiet at night round there.

I notice nobody has mentioned the sawsawadee place.i wouldn't recommend it but is it still open

If you mean the Siam Seweradge aka fhe purple people eater, forget it, complete shithole full of cheap charlies and pakis 6 to a room.

How could he black you for contaminating the filter, that nuts have been a bizarre conversation, that said I have met a few fruit loops here.

JP court has pool side rooms, not sure of price can't be a lot more than 18k a month ?

Good luck with the search

NO, I complained about the water contamination in the pool and he said it was run of rainwater contamination and I said no its the gravel bed filter thats gotten contaminated , I had seen exactly the same thing once before, but he said I knew nothing and it would be better in a couple of hours , it wasn't. He then wanted to change just the mesh filters and I said it was a waste of money as he would have to fix the filter bed anyway so after trying it and it not working he had to go for a full gravel bed replacement, which the pool guys had also told him and for some reason he blamed me because it cost a load of money and for some reason know only to him he got me banned at some meeting at Christmas time when I was not there to defend myself and when I tried to book in the next summer I was told it was fully booked , so I rented with the other agent on site and after 1 day I was asked to leave. Yes it was shit move and he was a NZ guy not a Thai so it was even worse.