Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rob Jones

Best Value Hotel In Pattaya ?

What do you reckon?

I stayed at Areca Lodge for my last few weeks in August 2015 - it was okay, a great breakfast, half decent pool and a fairly shitty gym.

The WiFi was okay, not great and the rooms quite outdated with shower in the bath eugh :(

I cant put my finger on it but there was something I just didn't like about the place - however I would stay there again as its location is good.

Siam @Siam Design looks nice at 2000B

Where would you recommend?

I used to stay at Areca, as you say pool area out back is nice rooms were pretty basic.

I ate recently at Siam Siam never saw the rooms but the ambience of the place was nice, I guess it depends what you want to spend....

About 2000 a night - a bit more if I liked the place.

Page 10 hotel looks nice and modern too - soi 10 way.

I like the dynastyinn soi 13.1480 and they sometimes have promotions.

Good price mathewh and good location

you must have stayed in the one in soi4.the dynastygrande in soi 6 is great and free transport to the dynasty pattaya.had a look at the one near nana.not my cup of tea.them there rooms have seen some action

there are so many new places now.must be some bargains to be had.when you play on agoda etc.cheap as chips

April Suites is a great deal at times. I've seen rooms for ~1KBaht a night. They are clean, relatively new, and decent sized. Location is good too, off of 2nd road and Pattaya Klang.

Personally enjoyed the Metropole better than Areca and its priced similarly.

April Suites is a great deal at times. I've seen rooms for ~1KBaht a night. They are clean, relatively new, and decent sized. Location is good too, off of 2nd road and Pattaya Klang.

terrible location for a tourist .

I would always stay at nature view 950 per night.

New place, nice pool and friendly staff... crap WIFI

• Like 1

I would always stay at nature view 950 per night.

New place, nice pool and friendly staff... crap WIFI

Noted

post-22098-0-00288200-1452553218_thumb.jI stayed at Golden Sea Pattaya Hotel, booking through Hotels.com for about1200b pn.

I kept booking 4 nights at a time, As i was not sure of my plans. Then the hotel said to me if I book direct with them they would do it for 950b pn.

A good average hotel with pool and a mix of Holiday makers and P4P Guests. Good location on Soi Baukow next to Nuture View I think.

post-22098-0-07771500-1452553170_thumb.j

post-22098-0-48047500-1452553195_thumb.j

post-22098-0-39798800-1452553207_thumb.j

Golden Sea poolRS.jpgI stayed at Golden Sea Pattaya Hotel, booking through Hotels.com for about1200b pn.

I kept booking 4 nights at a time, As i was not sure of my plans. Then the hotel said to me if I book direct with them they would do it for 950b pn.

A good average hotel with pool and a mix of Holiday makers and P4P Guests. Good location on Soi Baukow next to Nuture View I think.

Looks good

In the price range you'll not get a bigger better room than the LK Royal Wing. No breakfast but all the rooms I've been in have a kitchenette.

Never too fussed about a breakfast mate.You see it messes with my mojo tbh as I don't like not having what I feel I have paid for. A bit like payang for a LT and not wanting a ride in the morning.......

Good to see that some BMs are willing to pass on valuable info and interesting to see the one that don't lol

Good to see that some BMs are willing to pass on valuable info and interesting to see the one that don't lol

I would pass on information if we stayed in hotels in Pattaya but we don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

those that don't share maybe staying in 200b shitholes,and so they have nothing to tell,only theft,dirtiness.just saying

Opey used to be good but that was a while ago.

On a similar level is the J&P Court next door with also a pool but maybe slightly better rooms.

Both don't include breakfast

Guest painter

Used to stay at pattaya bay resort, but it went downhill soon after the American owner sold it and all the building work started. Now stay at metropole...like it but it ain't really cheap in high season although is OK for the month in low season.