Latest News
  • *** mulphys birthday on october 31st , little party at the rockhouse *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** mulphys birthday on october 31st , little party at the rockhouse *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rob Jones

Best Value Hotel In Pattaya ?

That will be 20,000 a month ....1000 a night or 20k Month

cheers

Ok, next time i will see if they will do 20k for the month that would be great!

Do you know anybody who has had that deal before high or low season?

lk metropole and Amari nova suites both coming in under 1700 b mid march which I believe are around your planned travel dates .

Not been to all but i find the LK Metropol always very good value....I dont need Bfast, Gym or Pool so its perfect for me....right in the center of the action, huge clean rooms / Studios, free WiFi.

Happy.

On 2016/01/12 at 1:00 AM, eyes4thais said:

stayed at Golden Sea Pattaya Hotel, booking through Hotels.com for about1200b pn.

I kept booking 4 nights at a time, As i was not sure of my plans. Then the hotel said to me if I book direct with them they would do it for 950b pn.

A good average hotel with pool and a mix of Holiday makers and P4P Guests. Good location on Soi Baukow next to Nuture View I think.

Looks good.

I assume they have no joiner fee?

Areca when alone with the Miss, nice swimming pool, never bored seing her swimming around in Gstring.

Momento Resort when with the kids as it is.a mainky french place. Nice pool as well, and great food.

On 12/01/2016 at 3:43 AM, thinkingallowed said:

In the price range you'll not get a bigger better room than the LK Royal Wing. No breakfast but all the rooms I've been in have a kitchenette.

royal wing has great rooms at a good price, is well located but has absolutely dogshite wifi

On 13/01/2016 at 7:06 PM, john42 said:

Opey used to be good but that was a while ago.

haven't stayed there for a few years but was in serious need of a coat of paint and a freshen up back then

i might be hitting pattaya for  day or 2 in may so am interested in this thread

34 minutes ago, bigstuy said:

royal wing has great rooms at a good price, is well located but has absolutely dogshite wifi

haven't stayed there for a few years but was in serious need of a coat of paint and a freshen up back then

i might be hitting pattaya for  day or 2 in may so am interested in this thread

I arrive on the 16th Feb as well.

Depends how long your staying really, Ive just booked a very nice corner unit in VT2 for 1 month for 20k on the 16th as well.

Depends how long your staying really, Ive just booked a very nice corner unit in VT2 for 1 month for 20k on the 16th as well.

On 10/01/2016 at 5:47 PM, matthewh said:

you must have stayed in the one in soi4.the dynastygrande in soi 6 is great and free transport to the dynasty pattaya.had a look at the one near nana.not my cup of tea.them there rooms have seen some action

My first hotel i stayed in on my first trip to Thailand.  Thought it was great until i came to Pattaya!