Latest News
  • *** mulphys birthday on october 31st , little party at the rockhouse *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** mulphys birthday on october 31st , little party at the rockhouse *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

matthewh

Flight Price Are Coming Down Bigtime

yes point taken,but as are the flights.i think its around 51 now.been a lot worse than that john

bargain mate.all in all there is affordability and improvement.ive booked a package for june,cheap as chips

I must admit tthat my next two bookings have been good prices, but I'm looking at flights for Xmas/New Year just now and I'm not impressed. I know it's peak period, but comparing it to the past few years there's not the bargains I was hoping for.

are the airlines feeling the pinch of being too greedy in the past.i know the price of fuel has gone down.staff wages have gone up.its arses on seats for some money,rather than none,price to high ,and people will find cheaper

Did a flight search yesterday through http://www.netflights.com/ and Etihad was coming in at £370 MAN-BKK return (including taxes) for the dates I've already booked in April.... Only downside was a 14 hour layover in Abu Dhabi on the way back....

Just checked again and the same price still coming up!!!

if I choose to fly my stepdaughters to the UK.its my choice.snide dig from a mod.ok.water off a ducks arse

Did a flight search yesterday through http://www.netflights.com/ and Etihad was coming in at £370 MAN-BKK return (including taxes) for the dates I've already booked in April.... Only downside was a 14 hour layover in Abu Dhabi on the way back....

Just checked again and the same price still coming up!!!

That is f**kin cheap

Bahh humbug. Only one ticket I got 4 to buy. Might as well go to Blackpool.

Not been to Blackpool for kin years.

Had some great weekends back in the day.