Jump to content
Latest News
  • *** word of the day FRIENDSHIP .LOYALTY has expired*** POODLE has expired. *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day. even though we spelt it wrong . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
CampariO

Burapa Bike Week 2016

Recommended Posts

Here we go again. This was my 4th visit, so I just took some snaps from motives I haven't taken one already.

post-111-0-08070200-1455285623_thumb.jpg

Everything under control!

post-111-0-13627800-1455285630_thumb.jpg

Everything under control?

post-111-0-44221900-1455285633_thumb.jpg

post-111-0-90502500-1455285636_thumb.jpg

post-111-0-70612500-1455285640_thumb.jpg

post-111-0-62642200-1455285643_thumb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know you want to see some girls. As soon as I raised my camera she put her hand up to do the cute V-sign but I was faster.

post-111-0-09071300-1455285788_thumb.jpg

post-111-0-61396100-1455285792_thumb.jpg

post-111-0-08061300-1455285795_thumb.jpg

post-111-0-29366600-1455285800_thumb.jpg

post-111-0-96273200-1455285804_thumb.jpg

Get a hair cut !!!

post-111-0-08520200-1455285808_thumb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, she got one.

post-111-0-93898500-1455285987_thumb.jpg

He got a shave. Is this a bike show or a beaty salon?

post-111-0-36810000-1455285984_thumb.jpg

Getting a hard-on ? Want to see her face?

post-111-0-43527800-1455285977_thumb.jpg

No, you don't want to. Busted.

post-111-0-21482700-1455285980_thumb.jpg

post-111-0-70678700-1455285981_thumb.jpg

post-111-0-44876900-1455285974_thumb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

post-111-0-09115200-1455287533_thumb.jpg

What was the guy on the right thinking?

post-111-0-69661200-1455287536_thumb.jpg

"Does this bike make my tits look big?"

post-111-0-16944300-1455287538_thumb.jpg

post-111-0-53771200-1455287540_thumb.jpg

post-111-0-97178800-1455287542_thumb.jpg

That's all. Might go for another walk tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Burapa Bike Week returns to Pattaya with a romantic flourish this year, taking place over Valentine’s Day.

Pattaya Deputy Mayor chaired a Jan. 19 planning meeting for the Feb. 14-16 show at the Eastern National Indoor Sports Stadium.

One stage will feature classic rock from legendary guitarist Lam Morrison and tribute bands doing Guns N’ Roses and AC-DC music as well as other heavy metal and reggae bands from the U.K. and Jamaica.

mike_february_2019_1.jpg

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, dan said:

Burapa Bike Week returns to Pattaya with a romantic flourish this year, taking place over Valentine’s Day.

Pattaya Deputy Mayor chaired a Jan. 19 planning meeting for the Feb. 14-16 show at the Eastern National Indoor Sports Stadium.

One stage will feature classic rock from legendary guitarist Lam Morrison and tribute bands doing Guns N’ Roses and AC-DC music as well as other heavy metal and reggae bands from the U.K. and Jamaica.

mike_february_2019_1.jpg

Always a great weekend 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Parky said:

Always a great weekend 😎

I know one little cunt who will be there, I may just catch up to catch up. 

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pete said:

I know one little cunt who will be there, I may just catch up to catch up. 

anybody we know .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Pete said:

Cotter, posted my new employment here.

ahh .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2016 at 12:29 PM, thinkingallowed said:

Excellent, thanks for posting.

Looks pretty cool that does.

Burapa Bike Week, Music Line Up DzQRiCwVYAAE1DH.thumb.jpg.99cb327f8cea2103fb9a6a573cc8c687.jpg

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No Lam Morrison? lol

I'm surprised Goobergun have premium slots too be honest, they are good but not really a Thai biker thing, I don't understand why they don't have big Thai Rock groups.

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, davethailand said:

No Lam Morrison? lol

I'm surprised Goobergun have premium slots too be honest, they are good but not really a Thai biker thing, I don't understand why they don't have big Thai Rock groups.

:)

Ron Thal/Bumblefoot plays every year for the last 4 years. While he's undoubtedly a friend of the Jester's, any guess what is his fee? Flight and hotel? I'm guessing he sets up guitar clinics in other Asian cities while he's in the area. As someone who has paid many artists, what do you think davethailand?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dan said:

Ron Thal/Bumblefoot plays every year for the last 4 years. While he's undoubtedly a friend of the Jester's, any guess what is his fee? Flight and hotel? I'm guessing he sets up guitar clinics in other Asian cities while he's in the area. As someone who has paid many artists, what do you think davethailand?

Dunno, one of the organisers owns a couple of resorts so no doubt he gives free accommodation/ ex's etc.

I was the first person to put Goobergun on stage in Thailand and used to give then a fee, wonder what they are on now?

I'd bet that although the schedule has been put up it will run late and Lam Morrison will appear on stage at some point.

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, davethailand said:

Dunno, one of the organisers owns a couple of resorts so no doubt he gives free accommodation/ ex's etc.

I was the first person to put Goobergun on stage in Thailand and used to give then a fee, wonder what they are on now?

:)

I was at all their BF gigs. Never missed one. They were so good and raunchy (musically) back then. Guitar smacked you hard. Many hits but consistently sucked since then, in my opinion. Those were some fine days at BF for me. Happy Valentine Tao....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2016 at 12:29 PM, thinkingallowed said:

Excellent, thanks for posting.

Looks pretty cool that does.

 

Dzgc2LnV4AA2R2n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few recent Goober Gun pics surfaced recently. 

32444657627_87fe8dfdd0_b.jpg

33510110878_2c580a1899_b.jpg

33510454958_01599648eb_b.jpg

40421085013_6027572341_b.jpg

40421377443_b1d1087196_b.jpg

46471521995_b9fb136cae_b.jpg

46471777255_e93b0d99dc_b.jpg

46663056854_08a25663e1_b.jpg

46663312984_dbc368bf78_b.jpg

47386801471_cf45709194_b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...