Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
thai spice

Hong Kong Sevens 2016

Hong Kong's RUGBY 7 2016 is arriving fast !

Great time ti visit HKG, as the weather is nice, and not too hot.

Fantastic atmosphere with people from various countries having a great time.

post-25093-0-13769500-1457599520.jpg

That means many will be going to P.I after the event and I thought I would have all the birds to myself, damn.................

There is a group of eight of us going to the Hk 7s from Bangkok. Flights and hotel are booked and tickets paid for.

More are going from the rugby club here as well.

There is a group of eight of us going to the Hk 7s from Bangkok. Flights and hotel are booked and tickets paid for.

More are going from the rugby club here as well.

Give me a shout when here, I ll be happy enough to share a beer !

Wanchai, Queen Victoria pub is my regular .

Let's hope the weather improves....fricking 9 degrees and misty out today....brrrrr

Haha, won't stop me from going to the regular...

But Miss Indo wont be able to wear the usual micro short !

That's it, checked in online and fly from Bangkok to Hong Kong Friday morning at 08:15 and arrive 12:15. In time for the opening ceremony. A group of 9 of us from Bangkok. Others are also travelling from Bangkok so Hong Kong is a popular venue this week end. Sent a pm to Thai Spice. Here is the final from last year as a taster.

It has been a fantastic two days so far. England won games against South Africa and Scotland but drew with Russia. Next match is against Australia later today (Sunday). Having a great time and got absolutly hammered and cream crackered drinking in the stadium both days. Not made it out in the evening to Wanchai yet so not hooked up witb Thai Spice. Perhaps tonight.

Hi Som !

Was wondering what happened ! OK, enjoy the games, I will be out in Wanchai Sunday afternoon. Not late evening as I have to work Monday !

You have my number. Had a unknown call yesterday around 9 pm, but I was way pissed already by that time ! !