Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Rob Jones

Windows 10 Pressure To Download

I am being pestered to download w10 but up until now, managed to press the button that tells microsoft to piss off and bother someone else. This morning though, maybe I hit the wrong button - or they are becoming more assertive, but I was notified that w10 was being loaded onto my machine. Bollix I thought. Anyway after 30 mins it had finished and I wasn't pleased but then I get this standard legal question:

Do you agree to the terms etc

I typed NO

Hehe back to w8..............

Sceptical at first but now I really like Windows 10 espcially after Lanzalad told me how to hide the tiles in the start up menu.

GT

Download my iso - kiss the MSFT ecosystem goodbye - forever

Everything runs on a Unix backbone, even Microsoft - and especially Google, Twitter, Fakebook, Amazon, Mac, iPhone, Android, et al

Never understood why grown-up folks put up with Bill Gates' shit for years on end

Jack

MX+KDE+SOHO.iso    https://sourceforge.net/projects/mx-kde-iso/files/

12 minutes ago, JACK DANIELS ESQ said:

GT

Download my iso - kiss the MSFT ecosystem goodbye - forever

Everything runs on a Unix backbone, even Microsoft - and especially Google, Twitter, Fakebook, Amazon, Mac, iPhone, Android, et al

Never understood why grown-up folks put up with Bill Gates' shit for years on end

Jack

MX+KDE+SOHO.iso    https://sourceforge.net/projects/mx-kde-iso/files/

I use Linux as no malware. Stable and quick.

• Haha 1